confess 'ʰᵒⁿᵍʲᵒᵒⁿᵍ

[Warning!! Long oneshot sksjdbdd]

"Yah! You're such a coward" Muffles of laugh filled the cafeteria, coming from the table in the middle of the cafeteria that's surrounded with 8 boys.

"Stop! It isn't funny" One of them, or the smallest in size, retorted, clearly irritated at his friends behaviors.

You turned around to the source of the weird sounds and your eyes met with the eyes of your crush.

Kim Hongjoong.

The guy who everyone wishes to be their boyfriend, but has no courage to ask him. You always thought about how stupid it was to have a crush on him. There was no way he'll like a person like you. I mean, look at him.

He's a definition of a prince. Very loyal, wise, talented, friendly and not to mention, handsome too.

You've got your eyes set on him for the longest time. Sure, he was surrounded by other handsome friends in the little group of his. But in your eyes, he stood out the most among the group.

His eyes widened as it met yours, and soon after, his face was flushed red, but left unnoticed by you.

Your eyes everted back to your lunch, sighing as you knew you would never have a chance with him.

...

The bell rang for the second last period of school, and now it's gym. A class where your heart beats at a certain pace, your cheeks flushed, and Kim Hongjoong.

You and your friends quickly changed to your gym shirts and evacuated at the court. And there you saw him.

Playing basketball with his other friends and classmates.

"Hey lover girl, who are you staring at?" Your friend asked, smirking as she knew who were you staring at.

"Huh? Oh nothing- I mean no one!! ..haha" you said, throat dry as you got flustered that you just got caught staring at him.

I mean- at least it's better then getting caught by him.

Your eyes lingered on him longer, ignoring what your friends are talking about. You took in his sharp features that you oh love so so much, how his sweat drips from his soft and tanned skin, how his hair bounces as he runs around with the ball dribbling under his hands. Everything about him was breathe-taking.

He's ho-

As you were deep in your own thoughts, you didn't realise a ball was coming your way. And voices were screaming at you to move away from the incoming ball.

"Move!!"

And as if in slow-motion, someone pushed you and now you were laying on the floor..with someone on top of you.

Two voices groaned as their bodies were met with the hard floor, well more like one body which collided with the floor. A hand shielded your head from the floor and the other one on your hips.

You opened your eyes, only to be met with none other than him.

You've never been close to him, at least not this close. Never once would you thought your first encounter with him would be like this.