uh-oh 'ʰᵒⁿᵍʲᵒᵒⁿᵍ

^honestly how joong would look like if he's friends with me— I'd make him grow grey hair in no time skskksk

(I don't even know what this is, this randomly came up in my mind 😃)

"Let's go, let's go!!" You dragged your best friend inside the big shopping mart, the feeling of excitement filled you as grocery shopping was your favorite thing to do, and what's better this day is that you're going with your friend.

Walking alongside you being slightly faster than him, Hongjoong laughed at your child-like state and ruffled your hair. "Calm down, the store isn't going anywhere."

You ignored Hongjoong who was constantly telling you to slow down, almost leaving him there alone as you made your way to an aisle impatiently with a trolley. You were too busy putting stuff inside your trolley to notice him arrive there after a few seconds.

"Should we get some snacks for the others?" You pointed a finger towards a shelf that displayed a variety of snacks. From candies and gummies to cookies and chips, that probably tasted as appetizing as it looked.

Since you two were assigned to buy your friend group some snacks (you lost RPS, and because of the bet you made with them, you're supposed to go fetch yourselves snacks for the study session in the evening), and Hongjoong being the nicest one, he volunteered to accompany you.

"Sure." He walked towards the shelf and picked a few packs of chips that caught his eyes first. He placed them into the trolley and pushed it to where you were.

Your hands scurried to get the sour candy packets that looked very good and fun to eat. You picked a handful of sour candy packets, when you were about to place them in the trolley, you were faced with a horrified and disgusted Hongjoong.

"Seriously?" His frown showed how much he despised the candy, already tasting the feeling of something very sour tingling his tongue. He didn't want the same thing to happen again, he remembered when he had to eat two gumballs filled with sour syrup as a penalty for losing a game. Shivering at the memory, he shook his head in your direction.

"Oh come on you pussy, it's not that bad, besides, this is different." You rolled your eyes at him, throwing (or more like yEETiNg) them into the bundle of snacks that displayed upon you.

"Oh well, I don't know, sour candies all taste the same to me." He grumbled, pushing the cart somewhere else, leaving you trailing behind him like a three-year-old kid running after her already-stressed out father.

You let out a chuckle as you reached him, shoving him to the side forcefully as a way of paying him back for leaving yourself to reach him. The male stumbled, almost failing to stabilize himself, his hands that were gripping on the handle of the cart gripped it even stronger.

Once he got back on his feet without swaying side to side due to him losing his balance, he put up a (smol tiny) fist while giving you the 'mess with me and I'll fight' look, to which you thought was cute and shrugged it off.

"Stop it Hong, you look like a little kid doing that."

...

Although your intentions for going to the mart was just to get some things to eat, the two of you were found playing around at the furniture-electronic gadgets-props area.

When you were trying to find a check out that was free, you had to pass the said area, but when his eyes caught something he had always been fascinated by, he pushed the goody-filled cart towards that direction, leaving a confused you trailing hot behind his steps— you had no choice but to follow the man anyways.

"Oh? It's the mic thingy that you find in recording studios right?" You asked the male, pointing at the said mic that was connected to a matte pod that helped it to balance up— although you already knew the answer to that.

"Yup! It looks cool!" The male then advanced towards the displays of the said object, admiring them from quite a distance.

His eyes twinkled slightly as he walked closer to the place that displayed the studio recording microphone with you inching closer behind him with your hands on his back— the scene kind of looked like little kids trying to peek at something from afar, which was cute.

As he was too busy thinking of scenarios with what he could do with them in his mind, your hand made its way to one of them and turned it to your direction, and that went unnoticed by the male.

"Hey- you're not supposed to touch that." He said in a shout-whispering way, slapping his hands continuously on your arm.

"Dude- ow! Stop, I won't break it." You whisper-shouted back, shrugging his hands off of you.

You decided to go closer to it and spoke into the mic, and guess what, it was working. The one in the display was on for anyone to test it out.

The sounds coming out from your mouth came out from the two small speakers that stood beside the display, your voice booming loudly around the area you were at.

"Ah, ah, testing one, two, three, testing-"

Hongjoong stood there with his eyes wide open, anxiously whipping his head to the left and right to see if anyone was hearing this, and to his dismay, there were a few shoppers who were staring at you weirdly.

You tapped it a few times and spat out bars.

"Uh, you think ya big boy throwin' three stacks,

I'mma show you how to ball you a mismatch,

opinionated but I'm always spittin' straight facts,

throwback I'mma throw this on an eight track-"

Throwing up gang signs and whatnot, you were so into your own world you didn't even see people were staring at you with amused eyes.

And not far from you, Hongjoong was looking at you with disappointment clear on his face, he shook his head a few times like how a father would do to his problematic child.

You turned around and gave him an awkward smile, seeing the 'you're in big trouble' glare coming from him.

Dismissing the strangers, you jogged towards him and pushed the cart, running away from people that you just held a free concert for.

"You, are so embarrassing oh my god." He dramatically said and flicked your head as you both walked to the closest cashier to check out your things.

"Oh come on, I get it it was embarrassing but I'm more embarrassed okay?" With pink cheeks, you huffed, placing the snacks on the conveyor belt.

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes, watching you pay the cashier the amount of money you needed to.

"-but you were good though.."

.
annnnnd you choked— lmfaooo
Mark's rapping verse from Jopping slaps and will always slap😔👊
.
do ppl even read this book eye—
(Oh and I see you 4k👁️👁️, twanks y'all jakshdjshd)
-

'•markienary