see you again 'ʸᵘⁿʰᵒ ²

2nd part requested by Emily9552 :D
thanks for requesting!!
(apologies in advance if this isn't what you wanted ><)

Three years.

It has been three years since you've last seen Yunho, or even talked to Yunho.

You thought that even after his debut, or when he's on holiday he would reach to you, to talk about your and his days, what's going on in your life and all, basically catching up with one another.

You've waited every day, every week, and every month, but not even a single call from him reached you. It was like, the moment he left, a special thread that had knotted you both together was cut off— whether it was permanently, or temporary.

Sure, you had experienced this even before he left. During his trainee life, you remember he had to go practice every time after school, and you barely got to see his face the closer his special training trip was due.

The only time you got to see him was at school, and sometimes at night when his coach decides to call them off for the day early. Even then, you would only get to spend an hour with him, sometimes even less.

There were times where you felt empty without him, and he couldn't fill in the empty slots he had missed a lot during his busy days preparing to become the successful idol he is today. But then you kept reminding yourself, "I'm doing this for him." And you were.

You were happy until this day of his successful journey into becoming someone he had always wished to be.

At least a few times a week, you'd see his face on your local television channels like music shows, variety shows, and so on. And even while you're scrolling through your recommendation on youtube.

"He hasn't changed." You murmured, as your eyes were planted on to the huge screen displayed in front of you, showing a male performing happily and whole-heartedly together with his bandmates.

He still had that cheeky smile of his that always rose his cheeks high, his soft features that have been engraved in your head ever since you laid eyes on him, and that special aura he brings along with him everywhere.

Seeing him performing made you feel tingles on the inside. Seeing him alone through the screen made your heart clench.

You wondered how it would feel like if he's here with you right now, instead of being far away. How it'd be like if he visits you from time to time, but of course- it was all just a 'wish that probably won't come true'. To others, you might seem pathetic, waiting for your first love every day, 24/7, hoping he'd magically appear out of nowhere, just to surprise you that he's been longing to meet you.

Your friends and family even tried to convince you to get into another relationship, hoping Yunho would leave your mind and heart, and let someone else settle in his place. They tried to make you forget about him— but you refused. You refused to ever forget about him.

It felt so wrong to do so.

And little did you know, it was probably a good decision to never forget about your first love.

You wished to never have anyone replace him— at least for the next few years.

You still weren't ready to let go of him.

Though your relationship didn't last long, he still left a huge impact on you. He had this place he won in your heart since day one.

Your relationship didn't actually stop.