ooh~ trouble 'ᵒᵗ⁸

(Just a random crack oneshot lmao)

"Y/nnieee"

"Hey wait up!"

"Cupcake wait for me!!!!"

A boy ran through the hallways, screaming for a specific person which attracted many students' attention. The boy payed no mind to the others and chased his friend who tried to ignore him.

"Stop running! You now I'm not Jongho who runs early in the morning." He panted, finally able to grasp you in his hold. You rolled your eyes and grumpily pulled him with you towards your classroom. "Wooyoung, this is just the start of the week and you're already embarrassing me." You glanced at him as he just gave you a sheepish smile.

"Well if it wasn't for you running, I didn't have to scream for you."

"Shut up, weirdo."

You sat on your seat, which was beside a sleeping Yeosang. The blonde payed no mind to you too and continued laying his head on the table. "Tskkk, this guy. Only coming to school to sleep." Wooyoung shook his head and turned back to look at Yeosangs head.

"Atleast I'm smarter than you." Yeosang mumbled, loud enough for the two of you to hear. You laughed as you started clapping your hands, getting questionable looks from your classmates. "I'm offended." Wooyoung dramatically put his hand on his chest, not liking how his best friend of 6 years is treating him.

"Great. Now shut up."

"What's up, losers!" A tall boy ran inside the room, sliding on the tiles at the process. "Dang, slow down, giant."

Mingi rolled his eyes and went to his seat, which was behind yours. (Yes I know, you all r sitting close together ksbdndj) The rest of the boys were assigned in other classrooms, so you all were not in one classroom.

You waved at him as he did the same before your homeroom teacher came in and greeted you all.

"It's time for the principal's assembly." The teacher, or, Mrs. Han, turned on the TV. The students groaned, not wanting to hear that old man's annoying voice and what he has to say today.

"Good morning my lovely students,"

"Ugh, there he goes again." Yeosang desperately tried to block out the principal's voice with his hands, which didn't work.

"Now I get why you guys hate him so much," Haechan, who's sitting not far from you four, spoke while cringing. "Tell me about it." You all rolled your eyes and payed no attention to what the old man on the screen said.

Soon, classes started after the principal ended his speech. The homeroom teacher told you all to get ready for classes as she left.

The classes went on like usual. Except for History class. The teacher called in sick, so you guys were able to roam around or just talk. You and the boys, along with a few other students decided to go out of class. "Let's go to the gym!" Mingi suggested, to which you all agreed to.

A few minutes later, half of your class was found playing volleyball— after asking the gym teacher, of course. You were all divided into two teams. Five in one, and five in the other. There were a total of eleven students who decided to invade the gym actually, so the remaining one was the referee.

"Oi! What are you doing, Yeonjun?" Yeosang, who's the referee, playfully shouted at the poor boy who missed the ball flying across their side. "Sorry, dudes." He did a peace sign and awkwardly smiled. "It's fine, let's continue." Jeno, who was on the other team spoke, fanning himself with his hand before getting into position.