gentleman 'ˢᵃⁿ

You stopped writing once you heard the sound of the door closing. Someone called out your name and you knew it was none other then your husband, San.

You two have been married for over a year now, but you had no kids yet as both of you weren't ready for parenting hood.

San was a business men, successful on having his own company while you were a great writer. You two had different interests but that didn't stop you two from getting in love.

You felt the other side of the bed dip, a small groan left his lips once he laid down on the soft matress after working for hours.

"Honey," he called out, trying to get your attention and you continued to write, while laying on the bed.

"Hello....can't you see your handsome husband?" he said, successfully gaining your attention. You scoffed playfully at his statement.

"Handsome? Gosh why are you always correct," you joked, he laughed together with you and then hovered above your figure as you were now below him.

"Now now, let me see my beautiful wife," he cooed, propping his arms beside your head and your hands made its way to his nape.

You both stared at each other, both pair of eyes were filled with nothing but love, true love. The moment you stared at his eyes, made the butterflies in your stomach alive, it made you feel euphoric. Even though you guys were together way before, he still made your stomach do flips.

"You're so beautiful," he stated, adoring you as a chuckle left your lips which made him fall in love with you even more. That big smile on your face, happy laughs coming out from your mouth, everything about you never fails to make him feel like he's the most luckiest man in earth.

"Oh stop being cheesy," you said, his face inching closer to yours to the point you're only a few centimeters away. His lips brushed against yours which sent tingles down your spine.

"You want me to stop?" He muttered against your lips, before connecting his lips with yours.

You both shared a good 2 minute kiss, but it was enough to show how much you both loved each other.

You pulled away, seeking for air as San did the same. You two were still in the same position and suddenly you both did a staring contest. San lost so he pouted, making you laugh.

He soon joined and his eyes were replaced with crescents, dimples popping out to show his million dollar smile which you adored so much.

"It's dinner now, lets go eat" he said, his left hand combing through your hair. You melted under his touch, not wanting him to stop. He left a peck on your forehead. "come on,"

"You missed" a pout was formed on your lips, and he got it right away. He chuckled before giving you a soft peck on your lips. "Better?" he asked, nuzzling his nose with yours.

"Much better" you grinned, stretching out your hands to your husband who's already standing on his legs. He took ahold of your arms and gently picked you up then escorted you to the dining room. "My lady," he pulled the chair, gesturing you to go and sit.

"Choi San your such a gentleman"

.
Just a smol fluff since I don't have anything in mind sjsnsbsbs.

'•markienary