not that easy 'ᵒᵗ⁸

Warnings! Includes harsh and disturbing scenes (kindaaaa?) If you're uncomfortable with reading stuff that includes fighting etc, do not read.

ACTION AU

Your tongue clicked the roof of your mouth, irritated and pleased to meet the person right before your eyes.

"Well, if it isn't the great assassinator of all times" he clasped his wrinkly hands together, his men standing behind him as rigid as ever waiting to fire at you under his command.

"Pleasure to meet you too, Lieutenant Lee" you smirked, feeling giddy just at the thought of ripping his and his men's head off right there and then.

But oh not so fast.

"You've grown up to be a fine lady, the last time I saw you was when you were recruited as the main assassinator for the Valkyrie unit," he stood there with his back straight as ever, making you feel like dying just by looking at it. Despite his age, he still stood on his legs, tall and fine.

Just like how you met him a few years ago.

Valkyrie,

A place that you once called home, a place that held your histories, a place where you spent most of your childhood, a place...that you had to let go.

"I'm never going back"

"They can't make me"

"That place, home? That place is farther from what you call home"

"How could you?!!?!"

"He killed my dad....my only family left.."

"Just wait, I'm going to go back and haunt you, Lieutenant Lee"

"Cut the crap. I'm not her to have a little chit chat with you, old man. Might as well stop beating around the bush and just get on with whatever you're doing" your figure stood before him, chin up high, looking as fierce as ever, no sense of fear in your emotions. None.

He chuckled, amused by your attitude. "As bold as always, huh? Fine. Give me your little girl, and I'll let you and your team free" He gestured his hand towards the corridors behind you.

And at that moment, something in you clicked. Your inner demon almost coming out without your consent. The thought of him getting his dirty hands on her almost made you kill him raw right there.

"Last time I checked, my daughter nor my family are not objects that can be lent to people. Especially to people like you," you spat with venom present in your voice. Your hand, by instinct, immediately went for the pistol wrapped in the band around your upper thigh.

"Y/n, whatever you do, do not fire"

–You heard through your earpiece that couldn't be seen from other people as it was kept hidden and small in your left ear. You ignored Yeosang's words as you kept your eyes trained on the figure infront of you.

The group of men before you quickly switched to defense mode, their weapons in their hands ready to be fired.

Then old man, however, wasn't intrigued by your sudden change of demeanor. Instead, he found it quite fun.

Oh how these people didn't know what they are about to go for.

"Now now, I wasn't planning to draw blood tonight was I? I simply came here for something I want. Isn't that easy?" His hands were now in the pocket of his expensive jacket, which made him look intimidating. But not intimidating enough for you.