flinch 'ˢᵉᵒⁿᵍʰʷᵃ ²

^he looks like a freaking prince here I'm in love

Getting out of his car, he pushed the door shut, a loud sound coming right after signaling the person whom he came to suddenly that he was there.

Seonghwa stood in front of a house, hands in his pockets to keep them warm from the slightly chilly weather of Seoul, his cheeks were tainted with dry tears and had a layer of pink hue from releasing his emotions, his hair that was styled perfectly was now disheveled, a few strands poking out from here and there- his hair was quite puffy from him mindlessly combing his fingers through it when he was frustrated.

There was no doubt this man had gone through something.

He was about to press the doorbell when suddenly, the door opened before his hands could even touch the switch of the bell. The man, who was a few years elder than him, took a few seconds to observe the view, it was a new side, barely seen, and never expected to see so soon.

The elder then quickly ushered Seonghwa to come in, opening the door wider to let the man slip into the warm and cozy home.

Shaking off his shoes, he went straight towards one of the guests' rooms, opening the door and closing it shut just like how he did earlier with his car. (Poor doors omg)

He slowly lied down on the bed, his back resting on the soft and comfortable mattress, making him feel relaxed- well not really relaxed, but he got less tense. He placed his hands on his stomach, intertwining them together as he was once again deep in thoughts.

Staring into the ceiling, he looked normal and relaxed on the outside, but no one knew his brain was storming with endless thoughts, the man was also experiencing a roller coaster of emotions at once, all of them coming in like a big storm that happened unexpectedly.

He thought of how he just left you all alone after scaring you, he felt a pang of guilt as the realization swam into him for the first time after your 'argument'.

How could he just leave you, when you need him the most? How could he do that to you in the first place? Why did he let his anger control him, and let it out all on you when he could just deal it with himself?

Aish, I don't know

A forced and shaky sigh escaped from his mouth as he gulped the weird feeling bubbling at the back of his throat, desperately wanting it to go away. He didn't like that feeling at all. He believed that he didn't deserve to cry after what he did.

Was he being a wuss for running from his unsolved problems? Seonghwa's answer was yes, though he wished he could answer it with a no. He felt humiliated. How could a big guy like him be a coward and not mend the problem like a strong and brave guy would do?

That's not me then...

All he wanted to do right now was just hug you, comfort you, apologize for everything he did, and that he never meant it. He already missed you, so much he just wanted to run back home and see your face without feeling any guilt, know that you're fine,  and he regretted not letting you help him with his stress. All you wanted to do was help, but he didn't let you, and it lead to this.

A salty liquid he could easily identify was threatening to pierce the back of his eyes the more he thought about you, he felt like he couldn't breathe, he felt suffocated without you being here, with him. And without realizing, hot tears ran down his face for the nth time today as soft and tiny whimpers escaped his plumpy lips. Seonghwa placed an arm over his eyes, shielding it as tears damped the collar of his shirt and the bed cover beneath him.

What he didn't know was, a figure was silently watching him from the door with a sympathetic look. He wished he could help, but he wasn't much of a comforter. So all he could think of was to walk over to sit on the bed beside the laying figure and pat his thigh.