33

"Carlisle! Le-Le needs resplintering!" I yell into the house, Leah scoffs "That's not even a word!" She protests, I roll my eyes as Carlisle walks into the living room. Seth bristles suddenly, I sigh "These aren't the Human Munchers." I say, Carlisle coughs and I smile, "Carlisle meet Leah, Seth and Sue Clearwater. Awesome second family of mine meet Carlisle" I say, Seth grins "I'm awesome?" He asks, Leah smiles sweetly "In your very own unique way" She says sarcastically, Seth beams and Rose saunters into the room, "Was that sarcasm, I sensed?" She asks, Leah glares at her "Deal with it" She snaps, Rosalie grins "I love sarcasm. I think we'll get along just fine!" She says, Leah blinks at her, "Was that Sarcasm?" She says, Rose chuckles and walks out of the room. I grin "Well she didn't tell you that you stink, so that's a start" I say, Leah gasps "I stink?" She whispers, "It's the sense of Smell, to us you smell like a wet dog, times 100" Jasper says, walking through the doors. Leah snorts "It's not like you guys smell any better." She huffs, rubbing her nose. I grin "Now that you're acquainted. Carlisle, her wrist" He shakes his head at me with a soft smile and examines Leah's wrist. "I just need to reset it. Your accelerated healing kicked in and it has set wrong" he says. She nods "Give me the morphine-" Carlisle quickly snaps the bone in place, Leah grits her teeth but rotates her wrist with a grin. Alice walks into the room sighs dramatically, "Rose and I can't make clubbing tonight. There's so much to do before graduation!" She gushes, and Leah grins "No Clubbing?" She asks, Carlisle smirks "It's not like I can go alone now is it" I huff. Stomping over to the fridge and pulling out some icecream. "What are you doing?" Seth asks, I sigh "Drowning my sorrows. You should join me, all of you. There's more icecream in the freezer and a huge TV. And lots of Disney! I made sure of it!" I say, grabbing spoon and walking into the living room. I walk to the wall and slide open the DVD compartment. I pull out two "So its either Anastasia...or The Aristocats!" I say excitedly, Carlisle sits on the sofa and Seth grins "The Aristocats. Definitely" Seth says, "Oh god. You've corrupted him." Leah sighs, Sue chuckles and sits down. I slot the DVD into the player and grab the remote. I grab my ice cream and a fluffy blanket and curl up against Carlisle as the starting Credits roll.

By the end of the fourth movie, (Which was obviously Dumbo) I was starting to feel tired and somehow Leah was more than a little tipsy, I have no idea how though. "Please! No more. It's bad enough you and Adam put me through all of this when we were younger!" Leah exclaims and I tense. "Adam?" Carlisle asks softly. I had mentioned him a few times before but had never really gone into extreme detail. I couldn't blame him for being curious. Leah nods "One of the many things that made them best friends, and ABBA" She says, I groan Sue grins "Speaking of ABBA...The Forks Valedictorian called me, asked if I had any good videos" She says. Leah laughs out loud and I hide my face in Carlisle's chest. "Tell me you didn't!" I moan, I hear Sue laugh "I did!" She says. I pick my head up and glare at her and Leah chuckles "You better hope she doesn't call Samantha. She has a Video of ou at the after party!" She says, My eyes widen and I sit up straight and stare at her in shock "There's a video of that?" I ask, she nods her head and I fall backwards. Carlisle wraps his arms around my waist. "Now I'm curious" He says, "I was allowed to celebrate! It was my birthday!" I say, mainly to Leah. She snorts "You got completely trashed, sang a dirty song while dancing on a table, and then had a drunken one night stand which resulted in a surprise pregnancy and an unwanted marriage" She says, matter of fact like, and every muscle in body tenses "And we all know how that ended." I say, I stand up "I think I'm going to get the kids back home. I'll drop you guys off at the Rez." I say, I walk towards the room designated to Nicky and Lara and open the door. I see Rose burping Lara, I stand in the doorway and look at Nicky who is asleep on his back, one hand up by his head. I pick him up and he snuggles into my shoulder. Rose smiles and straps Lara into her car seat, "I'm sorry" She mutters, I smile tightly "don't worry about it." I mutter and take the handle in my spare hand. "I'll see you tomorrow" I say with a smile before walking downstairs and to the door. Carlisle meets me there and places a kiss against my forehead, "See you later" He whispers and disappears back into the house, I secure Nicky and Lara into my jeep and start the drive to La Push.