Chapter 34: Tree

[It appeared as though humanity would be destroyed by demons. But a single mage saved them all. He was called the wizard king, and he became a legend.]

Noelle POV:

It's been three days since the end of The Royal Knights Exam. in two days, the results should be coming in. My team won the entire thing, but sadly, I couldn't face Asta in the finals. Right after the tournament, it seemed to bother him a lot. However, he seems to be getting over it recently. Finral is doing well too. Although he's still injured, he woke up on the same day he was hospitalized and has been recovering well since. These past four days have been a good chance to recover and get me ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow Asta is taking me to Hage Village.

Half of me is nervous about going and meeting his family. But the other half is excited to meet them. What will they think of me? Wait. I'm royalty- they'll be thrilled! Suddenly I find myself perked up and ready to go. I get up from my bed and start to look through my closet frantically. What should I wear? I should pick up my clothes now. As I look through all my available options, I hear a knock on the door. It must be Asta.

"Come in," I say, not taking my eyes away from the closet. 

"Hey, Noelle," Asta says while making his way in. "What are you up to?" 

Slightly embarrassed by what I'm doing, I close the closet door. "Oh, nothing in particular." I turn around to face Asta, "so what's up?"

 "Nothing, I just came to hang out. Can I sit on the bed?"

"Yeah, of course."

Asta takes a seat on my bed as he looks around my room. 

"Are you excited for tomorrow, Noelle?" 

"Definitely! I've been thinking about going for the past few days now. I can't wait to meet your family." 

I can't help but blush after saying that. I turn back around to my closet to avoid looking at Asta. 

"By the way, how did you plan on getting there? Do you think we'll be able to fly on your broom?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well... the last time I checked, you didn't have full control over your broom when flying."

"Who do you think I am? I'm royalty! Of course, I can do something as simple as fly on a broom."

"Can you?" Asta says while standing up from my bed. "Then how about we go fly around now?"

A small grin appears on Asta's face. Is he trying to prove me wrong? I guess I'll play his game. 

"Of course we can. Where do you want to go?"

"Nowhere in particular. Let's just fly around!" 

Asta grabs onto my hand and drags me out of my room. I can't help but smile at the situation. This isn't how I imagined myself spending my day, but it feels pretty nice getting dragged along by Asta. 

When we get outside, I take out my broom. As I hold it in my hand, I realize I haven't actually tried to ride it in a while. Hopefully, I'll be able to do this. 

I imbue the broom with mana, causing it to levitate. "Are you ready, Asta?"

"Of course!"

I straddle myself on the front of the broom, and Asta sits behind me. As I begin to lift us into the air, Asta wraps his arms around my waist. As he does, I slowly being to lose control of the broom. 

"W-where do you think you're grabbing me?" I shout, flustered at his sudden advancement.

"What do you mean? Do you want me to fall off!" Asta begins to whine as we flail throughout the air. 

At this point, I've lost complete control over the broom, which leads to Asta holding tighter onto me. This causes me to crash right into a nearby tree. Asta and I hit a branch and tumble down the tree, eventually falling to the ground. Luckily, Asta makes it to the ground before me, and I land on him, softening the fall. 

Asta's back is on the ground, and I lay on top of his chest. Asta's entire face turns red, and I can take a guess why. My chest squished against his. However, I don't find myself wanting to move. Laying like this is comfortable. Instead of getting off, I rest my head on his chest. My heart starts to beat rapidly, and the urge to kiss him intensifies. 

"Noelle," Asta mutters.

"Yeah?"

"Can you stand up for a second?"

"Of course." I slowly make my way to my feet. That's why I realize Asta might have hurt his back when we fell. Not to mention that I landed right on top of him. I should probably ask if he's okay.

"Asta, are you o-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Asta pushes me up against the tree and forces his lips on mine. It takes me by surprise, but I make no effort to push him away. I wrap my arms around his neck, and he does the same with my waist. When he does, I'm hit with a wave of pleasure. Our tongues interlock and move back and forth around in each other's mouths. Asta presses his body against mine and I'm squished between him and the tree. Why does this feel so good? 

We make out for what feels like hours, and when we finally part ways, saliva connects both our mouths as we slowly pull away from each other. My breathing is fast, and my body feels incredibly hot. I continue to lean back onto the tree in an attempt to catch my breath. However, Asta does not let up. Instead, he rushes back in, giving me no time to recuperate. Our lips connect once more, and I slowly feel Asta's hand moving around my body. First, they move down. Making their way to my thighs. He starts to grab at them and caress them. His hand against my bare skin feels amazing. Asta then begins to move his hands to the back of my thighs and slowly he makes his way under my skirt. He slowly works his way to my butt, making sure he feels every inch of my skin. When he reaches, I show no sign of discomfort. Instead, I grab onto him harder. 

Asta slowly begins to squeeze at my butt and play around with it. This causes me to start moaning, and even though we're still kissing, they sound very loud. Now Asta's hands start to move away from my butt and start to make their way back to my waist. They stay there for a few seconds but then move up to my stomach, then my chest. Asta starts to squeeze at them, and I find myself letting up even more powerful moans. My heart feels like it's going to explode, and this feeling in me starts to boil over. However, at this point, I can't take it anymore.

"A-Asta!"

He stops all movement and parts his lips away from me. His face and ears are completely red, and he has a cheeky smile across his face. 

"That's enough for now," I say as I try to slow down my breathing, "I can hardly breathe anymore." I pant as I lay back on the tree for support. 

My legs are shaking, and I feel like they'll give in at any moment. I wrap my arms around Asta and hug him. 

"That felt amazing." I say with a smile on my face, "but I feel a little tired now. Can you carry me back to my room?" 

"Sure, hop on my back," Asta says, and he bends down and turns his back to me. 

I climb on, he grabs my broom, and we make our way back to the base. As I lay on his back, my heart races as I think about what happened under that tree. 

[Chapter 34 end]

{Author's notes: For all you people who wanted a lemon chapter, this is all you get for now. Enjoy!}