Chapter 39: Experience

[It appeared as though humanity would be destroyed by demons. But a single mage saved them all. He was called the wizard king, and he became a legend.]

*Explicit chapter*

Asta POV:

"I didn't mean there," Noelle mutters as she slowly guides my hand down her body. My heartbeat accelerates as I make my way down her stomach, past her belly button, and to her thighs. She then stops places my hand between her thighs. "I-I want it here."

Her words cause me to burn up profusely. Did she just say what I think she did? "N-Noelle, are you sure?" I question hesitantly. Of course, I want to do it, but this has come almost out of nowhere. 

"J-Just touch it a little. And if you look, I swear I'll hit you," she responds bashfully.

"I promise I won't look."

"Okay," she says as she pulls me close," d-do it."

Her words put me in a trance, and before I realize it, the hand that I have nestled between her legs begins to move. Gently, I move my fingers around the area. In response, Noelle begins to squeal, and her grip on me tightens. She's moaning more than when I just touch her chest, and they sound more attractive than normal. 

After what feels like hours, Noelle gets close to my ear and whispers, "d-do it faster."

Hearing those words excites me, and I move my hand faster, just like she requested. Immediately, she begins to moan wildly in my ear. Our bodies feel so close, yet I want to be closer. Almost as if my body was following this desire, I unconsciously sneak my hand into her swimsuit and touch her. 

Quickly, she jolts up, surprised by this action of mine, "w-w-what are you doing," she questions, panting and out of breath. 

Only after seeing her reaction do I realize what I have done. However, I can't bring myself to move my hands away. Instead, I only respond with, "If you don't want me too then tell me no." 

Noelle hesitates for a moment but responds, "please be gentle."

With my eyes still closed, I play around the area. It feels so warm. Noelle's moaning becomes louder as I move my finger around. I want to look at her so bad. Would she know if I looked? When we kiss, her eyes are usually closed. So would they be closed now? I want to look at her. 

Cautiously, I open my left eye and take a peek at Noelle. To my benefit, her eyes are closed. I stare at her as she moans, and she looks beautiful. Her entire face is red, and it looks like she's enjoying what I'm doing, and that makes me happy. This realization makes me want to do even more. Slowly I insert my finger, and the sensation completely changes. Inside is so warm and like nothing I've felt before. Almost instantly, Noelle grabs me tighter and squeezes me.  

"A-Asta," she says, crying out in pleasure. Intoxicated by these sounds, I continue to move my finger around until her legs buckle, and she falls into the water. 

"Noelle,"  I say as I reach out to grab her hand, pulling her above the water's surface, "are you okay?"

Face red and out of breath, Noelle responds, "I feel tired. But also really good." As she speaks those words out loud, she averts her gaze, likely to avoid making eye contact with me due to embarrassment. 

"Should we head back then," I question as I lead her back over to the shore. 

"Okay," Noelle responds. 

As we make our way back to land, I hold Noelle's hand. We walk back over to the nearby rock with our clothes and get changed after drying off. The entire time, I couldn't help but think about what happened in the water. I wonder if she'd let me do that again? Instantly, I feel my face turn hot, and I smack myself to get out of that mindset. Noelle looks at me confused but doesn't say a word. 

"I'm ready, Asta, let's go," she says, walking back in the direction of the base. 

Realizing that she's going off without me, I quickly get up from the ground and catch up to her. On the way back to the base, we didn't exchange a single word. 

[Chapter 39 end]

{Author's notes: Sorry about the break. I was enjoying my freedom from school a little too much. Chapters will actually be combing back now every Monday and Friday. Also, Here is a link to the discord server as promised!!

https://discord.gg/zZ652QS9

The link will also be on my profile.