Chapter 38: Touch

[It appeared as though humanity would be destroyed by demons. But a single mage saved them all. He was called the wizard king, and he became a legend.]

Noelle POV: 

My head's spinning. Ever since Asta started touching me, I've been losing my mind. The way he moved his hands up and down my body... I want him to do it more. As I submit myself to these thoughts, I find myself dragging him further into the water. 

"Noelle, I can't swim properly yet, I don't thi-"

"Asta!" I shout, interrupting him, "cl-close your eyes," I say, barely holding a straight face. 

Asta tenses up and stares at me. After a few moments pass, he relaxes and responds, "okay, I'll trust you," as he closes his eyes shut.

"You promise you won't open your eyes no matter what?"

"I promise!"

With his word, I pull him in close until our chests rest on each other. His body stiffens up, probably because he didn't expect me to do this. And although it's faint, I can see the beginnings of a smile on his face. With him close, I begin to move my hands around his body and feel his muscles. He squirms as I run my hands along his back and chest. 

"Noelle," Asta mutters with a cheeky smile on his face, "what are you doing?" His face has turned completely red, and I can feel his accelerated heartbeat with my hand. 

"D-Don't say anything, just relax, Asta. Also, don't open your eyes no matter what- if you do, I'll hit you!" I adamantly respond. 

"Okay, Noelle." He responds one last time. 

I focus my attention back on Asta's body and stare at it in awe. Has he always been this muscular? Drawn to his physique, I begin to examine and touch his body more. The more I touch him, the hotter my body gets. My heart races and I want to be even closer with him, yet I'm already holding him as tight as I can. Almost desperate for more contact, I find myself kissing his body all over. At first, I start with his abs, and then I make my way up to his face and kiss him on the lips. We entangle our tongues as we make out. Finally, I pull away from Asta and stare at him as his eyes are closed. 

"A-A-Asta," I mutter softly, "t-t-t-touch..." I mumble over my own words cutting off my sentence.

"What did you say?"

My pulse begins to race, and my heart begins to throb. I want him to touch me so bad, but I can't say it to him. It's too embarrassing! I fidget around in the water for a while before I can muster the courage to tell him. It's now or never. This feeling won't go away unless I tell him. Slowly, I lean in closer to him and whisper into his ear, "t-touch me." 

Cautiously, Asta moves his hands out in from of him and searches for my chest. When he finally latches on, he begins gently squeezing them, eliciting small moans from within me. I enjoy this. However, this isn't quite what I wanted. 

I grab onto Asta's hand, stopping him from groping me further, "I didn't mean there," I say as I guide his hand down below. As I place his hand between my thighs, I feel my face burn up. "I-I want it here," I mutter embarrassingly. 

[Chapter 38 end]

{Author's notes: Hey everyone! Sorry, this chapter took so long to come out. However, I'm done with University for the summer, so I'd like to start uploading more frequently again. I'd like to do two chapters a week again, on Mondays and Fridays, but I'm not sure yet. But I'll keep you posted. Also, the Discord server is coming soon!}