Peter and Ned

~Loki's POV~

I had my head against the cold wall, and I was staring at Peter's bed. I wondered if I had the strength to crawl over there but knew the answer would probably be no.

I tried to fall back to sleep, but the aches in my body said 'no'. I sighed and waited for Peter to return.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Nobody's POV!~

Peter walked into his bedroom holding the delicious stack of pancakes and looked around for his stowaway. He found him leaning against the wall just outside the bathroom and realised Loki was far too weak to move at the moment.

He slowly walked up to Loki and crouched down next to him, placing the pancake stack next to them.

"Hello Loki! I brought us pancakes! Would you like to share?" Peter smiled warmly at the broken god. Loki looked at the pancakes with lust in his eyes, but after a few seconds he furiously shook his head.

Peter nodded, understanding that he didn't want to eat at that moment. He vowed to keep an eye on Loki and to make sure he did eat something today.

He speared one of the pancakes with his fork, and used his fingers to fold it in half. He licked his fingers and took a few bites out of the syrupy pancakes.

"Loki, are you sure you don't want some?" Loki frowned and shook his head again. Food was obviously a touchy subject.

Peter sighed and ate a few more pancakes. He enjoyed every single bite, and asked Loki again and again if he wanted some. Each time he asked, the god said no.

Peter left the rest of the pancakes for Loki, and quickly got himself dressed. He was meeting Ned in the city park today. He also had to get more bandages for Loki, his small stash was running out.

Peter started to explain to Loki that he had to go.
"Okay, Loki, I'm going out for a few hours. Try not to make too much noise because I don't want Mr Stark to find you!" Loki nodded and smiled weakly at Peter.

The gods slight action brought a huge grin on Peter's face, and he happily skipped out of the room with his shoes on the wrong feet. Again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hi, Ned!" Peter ran up to his friend, with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Hey, what's up?" Ned high-fived the excited kid, waiting to hear what had happened at Stark Towers this time.

Peter became serious, and Ned braced himself for what came next.

"Okay, so" Peter took a deep breath.
"IkindafoundthegodLokiandtookhimhomeandnowheisinmyroom!" Ned groaned.

"Pete, I love you but sometimes you do not make sense! Talk slowly this time, okay?" Peter nodded and started to repeat himself.

"I found Loki, the God of Mischief and that stuff, and I took him back to Stark Towers and now he's in my room!" Peter smiled as Ned's face dropped.

"Wait what? The Loki who nearly DESTROYED New York?! Or a homeless guy who is apparently 'Low-key brilliant'."

Peter burst out laughing and shook his head.

"He's the real deal Ned! I have a flipping GOD in my ROOM!" Ned's jaw dropped.

"You aren't scared of him?!" Peter stopped laughing, remembering Loki's current state. His tone turned somber.

"Well... he's more scared of me at the moment." Ned looked confused, but didn't question it. They walked along the busy high street, laughing and chatting about Star Wars, science and Norse Mythology.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Tony's POV!~

"JARVIS, can you unlock Peter's door for me? I want to upgrade his web shooters as a surprise for him."

Of course, sir.

Peter's door clicks: it's unlocked now.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay, quite mean of me 😅
Don't worry, I will be uploading more chapters soon but it is 2am right now so I should probably get to sleep.

If there are any typos please comment and I will correct them.

I want to thank every one of you for deciding to read my book. I feel so grateful for every new viewer I get, and love all of you. 💕

Bye for now! =^•^= 💞