Loki and Tony

~Nobody's POV~

Loki was laying against Peter's wall, staring at the now cold pancakes. His stomach ached and his head burned, reminding him of the torture Odin forced on him.

Odin dragged Loki across the cell floor, and threw him at a burning flame. Loki landed just short of it, and started feebly shuffling away from it; the heat was unbearable, especially to someone like him.

Odin stood over the shaking frost giant, and pulled him up by his long black hair that was now tangled and thin.

"You will never be a king, Loki. Your birthright was to die." And with that, he let go and Loki fell onto the dancing flames. He cried in agony, wanting the pain to just stop.

"T-Thor..." A flame licked at Loki's arms.

"Help me please..." The flames spread across his pale, broken body dissolving his skin and wreaking havoc on his spine.

"Thor... Thor, Thor!" Loki shouted out again for his brother but he never came. He was left there to break and suffer for all eternity.

Loki whimpered subconsciously, and held his head in his shaking hands. The pain would never leave him, his scars a reminder of how weak he was. How weak he'd made himself.

He curled up into a ball facing the wall, and tried to block out the burning in his head so he could fall asleep again.

His efforts were useless as the burning sensation got worse. His eyesight started going blurry, and Loki whimpered in pain.

He was in so much agony that he hadn't heard the door click. Hadn't heard the billionaire walk in the room. Hadn't noticed him walk up to him.

"What. The. Hell?!" Loki jumped, startled at the sudden noise. He stiffened; this wasn't Peter's voice. He knew the voice but was so disoriented that he couldn't remember whos it was.

Strong hands turned his shaking body over roughly, and the last thing Loki saw before he fell unconscious was Tony Stark.

Tony stared at Loki's limp body in disbelief. Why was he in Peter's bedroom? Why was he on Earth? And more importantly, what had happened to him?

"JARVIS, get the rest of the team up here, pronto."

Already on it, sir.

Tony grimaced. Once SHIELD heard about this he'd probably find himself with a ton of paperwork that needed filling in. That was not something the billionaire enjoyed.

Okay, very short but as we get further in to the story the chapters will get longer and better :)

For now, enjoy!

Love you all 💕