"And I love you."

When Peter reached Loki, he saw his wounds and felt immense guilt in the pit of his stomach, thinking to himself that he should've been better. He should've saved Loki.

"I'm- I'm sorry I couldn't save you. From HYDRA, I mean." Peter looked down at his spandex-covered feet shamefully.

"Don't apologise, it's not your fault," Loki replied quickly, then turned away.

"I know I look ugly, and- and I know you think I am a monster- I-"

Peter furrowed his brow.

"Loki, stop! You're not a monster, okay? Get that into your beautiful head! You're not and never will be a monster!" Peter cried, wanting Loki to see himself how he did; perfect.

Loki slowly turned around to face Peter again, looking surprised at the brown-haired teenager.

Peter stepped closer to Loki and took both his hands.

"I- you're not a monster. If anything, you're even more beautiful in your natural form. It's okay to look different, you're perfect no matter what shape or form you take."

Loki was shocked.

He was perfect?

No, he couldn't be.

No, no, no.

"You're perfect," Peter gulped, only just noticing several eyes on him and Loki.

"And I love you."

Loki's eyes widened as Peter cupped his face with his hands and kissed him, his lips softly brushing Loki's, his hands slowly caressing his face.

Loki was stunned. Not only had Peter said that he was perfect in his Jötun form, but had told him that he loved him. And then kissed him!

Loki smiled into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Peter's waist as he returned the affection.

Unbeknownst to the two teenagers, Clint and Steve were groaning slightly, a triumphant Bucky next to them.

"So, will my money come in cash or credit?" The soldier smirked - he didn't lose bets.

Peter and Loki broke the kiss after a while, both blushing slightly as they realised that everyone had seen their embrace.

"Was that okay? I've- um- never kissed anyone before, so..." Peter trailed off.

Loki smiled, looking lovingly at Peter.

"It was perfect."

So, this chapter is very short for a reason.

I wanted it to stand out, so left this very important scene in its own chapter for that effect.

Don't worry, more updates will be coming.

I hope you enjoyed this! 💕

🐸💚🌿✨