Thor and Laufey

Warning: My description on the outskirts of New York is probably inaccurate, as my geography knowledge of anywhere but where I live is zero, zip, zilch. 😃 Anyways, enjoy!

The God of Thunder and the King of Jotunheim fell ungracefully from the Bifrost, landing on the outskirts of New York, near to a thick, dense forest.

"Too hot for this form, taking the form of another will be useful..." Laufey mumbled, before transforming himself into a friend of Thor's - Lady Sif.

Thor sat up, blinked a few times until his eyes adjusted to see Laufey mutating into Sif.

Thor let out a shriek, confusion evident on his face.

"What-what-wha-"

"Stop repeating yourself, Thor, it isn't becoming for a princess of Asgard." Laufey/New Sif (or Old Sif, if you think of how old Laufey is) smirked at Thor, before lending him a hand and helping him up.

"You can do Loki tricks!" Thor exclaimed. "Wait... Brother if this is all a big elaborate trick of yours-"

"No, Thor, I am Laufey, King of Jotunheim, and this is Seidr magic. Not tricks." Laufey/Sif started to walk towards New York, followed by a confused God of Thunder who was swinging his hammer around randomly.

"Now, we need to find my son. You have a base of operations, yes?" Laufey asked Thor.

Thor nodded and pointed to the large, glowing 'A' sign that was attached to the side of a tower.

"Avengers Tower! They have Tarts of Pop. I think you'll like the Frosty ones." Thor exclaimed, grinning slightly as he remembered the Midgardian 'delicacy' he enjoyed so.

"Show the way, then." Laufey urged Thor to walk a bit faster, remembering the urgency of their trip.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Sir, Thor has returned and brought a friend." Jarvis informed the billionaire who was currently sitting on the floor of his workspace, drinking yet another bottle of liquor.

"Tell him that no, he can't get a refund on lost brothers." Tony sniffled, weary, red eyes glaring at the floor,

"Sir, I will call Pepper for you, you do not look alright." Jarvis replied.

Tony's head snapped up.

"No, no! Don't call Pepper. I'm doing great! In fact, I'll go let Thor and his friend in!" Tony ran out of his lab and shot into the elevator, ignoring the uncomfortable silence the music somehow managed to produce.

The elevator doors opened, and Tony strutted out into the lobby where Thor and his 'friend' stood, talking to one of the receptionists.

"-She is Sif! Who needs a surname, just write Sif." Thor argued with the receptionist, who was trying to register 'Sif' in the server base as all receptionists were instructed per arrival of a new face.

"Hey... Aniyah," Tony read the name off of the receptionists name card. "I can take these two from here, don't worry about it." Tony flashed a grin at Aniyah, the poor girl just staring back in shock.

"Thank you, Stark!" Thor's loud voice boomed as the three people entered the lift.

"No problem, Point Break. Who's the friend then?" Tony winked at Thor and gave him a smirk.

"My friend! Yes, this is Sif, she is a girl as you can see! Just a normal Asgardian!" Thor babbled - he was terrible in situations like these.

"...right?" Tony just looked confused.

"We're here to help you find Loki." Lady Sif/Laufey turned to Tony, explaining their arrival.

The man nodded, not even questioning the Asgardian armour and axe.

"He's been gone for nearly two days now. Peter ran off in the morning when I told him, and he still isn't back. They're both missing, and Spider-Man hasn't been spotted anywhere otherwise I would go get Peter myself. Dammit, you sure came at the right time, Point Break."

The three stepped out of the elevator and walked into the common room, where Steve, Bucky, Nat, Bruce, Clint, Pietro, and Wanda were all slumped on the couch together.

Everyone had been bummed out when they found out that not one, but two resident teenagers had gone missing only a day apart.

They all knew somewhere in their minds that it wasn't a coincidence, but were too low on self esteem to even start thinking of a plan.

"Alright, guys," Tony clapped his hands together.

"We've got work to do."

I am so sorry it's been over a week since I last updated! School kinda caught up with me.

Fingers crossed I can get another update out on Saturday for you!

Also, 10k views?! WOW! 😯

🐸💚🌿☀️