o n e

Kai Isomura sighed as soon as he finished cleaning up his new apartment. He smiled contently when all of his tasks were finished in one day.

"Finally..." he muttered under his breath. He looked at the clock and noticed that dinner hour is coming so he decided to take a quick shower to prepare his dinner.

The guy got out from his bathroom after he took a shower. While walking to his closet, he noticed a school uniform laid on his bed with a sticky note attached to the grey blazer.

Isomura Kai-sama's uniform for tomorrow. He picked up the uniform and took a look. His eyes narrowed at the school name.

Kai was transferred to Tokioka Academy with his father's request and him being the heir for the high name had no excuses to refuse the order.

He recalled his meeting with his father two days ago that required his father to buy an apartment near the school in which his father gladly accepted his son's request to live by himself.

Being an Isomura, he was very famous at his age because of the father's high name. He took this popularity as a curse when he didn't get any freedom to do what he wanted like going out in public without bodyguards attached on his sides everytime.

The guy stopped his train of thoughts and put the uniform in his walk-in closet while choosing a pyjamas to use for the night. He picked up a blue satin one and went to the kitchen immediately.

The dinner went smoothly for Kai because he already knew how to cook from his mother and taking a culinary class at his former academy.

Kai ate his dinner in quiet before a notification rang from his phone, alerting the guy.

Dad 👨‍🦳

Are you satisfied with the apartment?

More than enough, dad. Thank you so much.

I'm glad to hear that. Mama told me that
she wanted to visit you this weekend.

You don't have to.

Your mother insisted though. Don't
forget your school tomorrow. Use the
train to get there. You got the card, right?

Yes, dad. I'm going to bed.

Okay. Sleep well, Kai.
seen

Kai got up from his seat, done with the dinner and went to wash the dishes. His night went smoothly even though his mind was clouded with the thoughts of him being in Tokioka Academy which ended up with him falling asleep on the couch while the television was still on.