f o u r t e e n

I ended up sleeping at Haruka's house as Kosaki-sama offered. Haruka and I were currently in his room doing nothing except by staring at the ceiling.

"What happened?" Haruka spoke first. I turned to look at him and frowned. He clicked his tongue, quite unsatisfied with my reaction.

"The field. What actually happened?" I opened my mouth to the shape of 'O', finally getting what he was asking but then I cringed at the thought of Anna's drooling face.

"She tried to taste my love nectar..."

"Seriously? Didn't know she could be freaky" I nudged him, telling him to stop thinking like that.

"But she's weird. Like her eyes...they are full of lust" I added and remembered how she looked at me when she said the words.

"Isn't it obvious? She probably got turned on when you accidentally kissed her at the park but she didn't know exactly the feeling" Haruka explained and for once I praised him for being observant.

Anna was the daughter of Matsukage and Sophia Nishikinomiya, that must be her first time to everything about sex.

"B-but that didn't actually potray her addiction!" I reasoned. Haruka thought for a while and smirked.

"I think you should give her your 'Love Nectar' anytime soon" I irked at the thought of that.

"Hey she got a body of a dream, though. Come on, Kai-kun just give her what she wanted" I huffed and decided to close my eyes, already tired with the conversation.

-

I went to school with Haruka and quickly walked to class together. Haruka and I held in our laughter when we saw students furious faces looking at the lewd pictures.

"Good job, mate" I whispered to Tanukichi when we walked by his class. He walked out and met with us.

"Ah, it's so hard when people keep asking me about human reproduction" We looked at him pitily, knowing that he was not getting used to this plan.

"Don't worry Okuma-chan, I knew damn well that you can do it. Also you could just ask me for help so that you could impress Ayame" Tanukichi's eyes opened wide when Haruka mentioned about Ayame so he was quick to deny his feelings for Ayame.

"I never thought of her like that" he shook his head quickly, looking down in embarassment. I ruffled his hair in return and decided to play along.

"Oh, come on Tanukichi-chan. We already know so you should just relax, okay? We can help you to confess later" the boy looked at us and nodded his head slowly and that's how the table turned.

Haruka and I looked at each other in silent, still shocked that he liked Ayame for real.

"Wait, I thought you liked Anna?" I asked. Haruka nodded, recalling back to the day he told us he got in here just for Anna.

"I-I got attracted to Kajou-senpai after we spent most of the time together. And-and the way she talks passionately about SOX, kinda made me want to yell out dirty words" We cheered for him, feeling proud that he slowly making progress.

"Don't worry Tanukichi, we'll make your dream come true" He thanked us quietly and the bell rang as Tanukichi excused himself to go to his class.

We walked in the class and the class started quickly. I was going to look at the board when my eyes darted to Anna looking at me.

I cleared my throat and tried to focus but Anna bit her finger, her attention was still at me making me uneasy.

Look

the

board

I signed to her, trying to avert her attention and she smiled softly, focused back to the lesson.

But then my attention was focused to my rapid heartbeat when she smiled at me softly. That being said, I dismissed myself to the toilet.