t h i r t e e n

I closed the tap and stood in front of the sink for a while. The exhaustion came to halt as I let my shoulders slumped and lean my body to the sink.

"Love nectar? The fuck..." I whispered and closed my eyes, trying to absorb whatever happened earlier.

I just thought that a peace of mind would work while enjoying the cookies but I'd never thought I would eat a cookie with a girl's...nevermind.

"Isomura-kun, you okay there?" I heard Ayame called from outside of the toilet. I brush my hair back and got out.

"Water" She quickly handed me a mineral water which I thanked briefly before gulping the whole bottle.

"Is it that bad?" Ayame pouted. I sighed and threw out the bottle, still can't wash away the taste of that cookies.

"Whatever it was, I don't want it anymore" we both laughed and went to meet the three at the nearby class. Tanukichi and Haruka have just finished hiding the last piece of images when we got inside.

"Anna and I talked earlier and she was getting more curious about SOX. That actually helped us to do more actions" she started.

"Hey, don't mind me asking but your organisation seems so fun!" Haruka cheered being impressed by Saotome's artworks and SOX's plan.

"Isn't the name is a bit weird?" Tanukichi asked awkwardly and Haruka said he loves it. I was getting bored and decided to excuse myself, taking a walk around the school leaving them to do some works remaining.

I walked down the corridor to the library and wished to look for interesting books but the room is locked. Then I kept walking and let my own feet drag me to anywhere and they ended up stopping at the school field.

The evening breeze is warm and relaxing, allowing me to take a good view at the sun. The wind has blew my hair, closing my eyes for a while to enjoy the moment.

The school field and evening wind reminded me of her. That greatest memories that we spent together until she's gone. Far away from the world. My tears were already threatening to fall but a soft voice cut me off.

"Kai-kun~" I jumped up from my sitting, backed off from Anna as she tried to get closer to me. She really has her own way to interrupt someone's moment.

"Wh-what are you doing here?!" I tried to keep calm but Anna's face was too lewd and I could see stars sparked from the girl's eyes. There goes the whole red face and drooling.

"What happened to you..." I muttered knitting my eyebrows together in confusion. It's almost like she was stuck in her own world and not a good sign.

"I got Kai-kun to taste my love nectar, so let me taste yours too.." Anna's voice was so dreamy that people would thought her words are the most pure thing in the world but that's not the case.

What does she meant by my love nectar? There is no way in the world I could give my cum to her. Not when her parents are the most strict people about the X Law.

I swallowed the slump in my throat, trying to get away from her but then Haruka called me from behind and saved the moment.

"H-hey Haruka! Let's go hangout at your house later, okay? Anna-san, I am sorry but I have to go, see you tomorrow" I pulled Haruka away from the place and he just looked at me teasingly.

"What?" I asked him and noticed his smug face.

"Nothing" He sang and teased me for the rest of evening while we walked to his house, me having dinner with his parents.