f o u r

"We welcome you to our school, Isomura-sama" the teachers all greeted me and bow their head a little, displaying respect to me.

I talked to them for a while about the school rules, their achievements throughout the years, boring things that forced me to hold down my yawn as they kept talking.

"It was quiet a talk with all of you, I hope you can treat me as your student in Tokioka Academy but must I say that I need to get going for my first class" I said as I got up from my seat swiftly, already tired of the meeting.

"Oh, I think our student council president could lead you the way" I stopped dead on my track and turned around, to see the person that caught my eyes just now. I smirked and nodded my head a little while she walked in front of me taking the lead.

We walked out of the room and the sight before my eyes was unpleasant.

"Woah, is that Isomura Kai?!"

"He is walking with Anna"

"He looks so handsome!"

"Kya~ Nishikinomiya-chan and Isomura-kun would make a great pair, don't they?"

I held my composure while we walked through the hallway, the Anna girl was still quiet since we were at the room.

Not that I didn't know her already. Nishikinomiya is a big name in contributing to the X Law. They can't be defeated by any lewd things.

"This is your classroom" I almost jumped when she actually talked for the first time. She turned to me and smiled slightly before she walked pass me, getting in the class.

So we are classmate, eh?

I didn't waste my time to take the seat provided at the back of the classroom, ignoring the stares from my now fellow classmates.