s e v e n

The next day, I went to school like last time but before I headed to the station, my feet were dragged to Tanukichi's apartment. We walked to the station together with Kajou while she kept talking about her plans.

"Ah, it's still early in the morning and you are woke enough for the jokes" I snickered and chuckled. Kajou smiled proudly, feeling good that her jokes accepted well.

Tanukichi however was red as hell. He tried to fan himself but we knew damn well he wouldn't.
I nudged him and told him to warmed up a bit.

We chatted until we arrived at school. I already made my way to the class as the two were needed at the student coucil room.

Just when the students started to surround me, I walked quickly to the classroom, which ended with me bumped into someone when I turned to a corner.

"Ugh..." I looked up to see who was the person and immediately went to help Anna while apologizing repeatedly at her.

"I'm truly sorry, Nishikinomiya-san. I didn't look around when I walk, no. I ran through the corridor" I bowed my head a little, showing her some respect.

It's Nishikinomiya after all. She would have just told her father anything and Decency Squad is at rescue.

"No, Isomura-san. It's okay, this is your second day and the students were chasing after you" I'm quite surprised that she knew that. It's a relief though that this area didn't have any student.

"You must be late for the meeting, I'm going first" I said and left her there, dumbfounded.

I sighed harshly when I sat at my table. I was about to throw hands to the people that tried to approach me once again but my attention was averted to my desk's drawer.

A paper was almost slide out from the drawer but I caught it on time, thinking it was just another student's letter but when I tell you that my eyes were open wide.

It was a hentai photo with a sign of SOX at the corner. Kajou really had to do this to me. My lips were stretch wide into an awkward smile. Not to mention my burning face under my mask because I got turned on.

"Kai-kun, you okay?" A student asked me when I stood still when he called my name a few times. I nodded at him and crumbled the paper as fast as I can, afraid that he would take a glimpse of the picture.

"Oh, can we be friends? I'm kinda new here" he smiled softly and offered his hand at me, giving him a little sign of openness. I looked over his name tag.

Haruka Kosaki.

I looked up at him and recognised his face immediately. He was one of my childhood friend, but we didn't get to see that often because his family live quite far from our mansion in Fukuoka.

You know, he is one of the royal blood too but from different palace so we had been friends since little.

"What are you doing, dumbass" he let out the laugh he had been holding that time. I pulled him in for a hug and we talked for a bit, quite glad that we could meet because he told me that his family is quite busy. I offered him the table beside me and he gladly accepted.

"It's been a while Kai-chan" he teased and I took off my mask, feeling easy with his company.