t w e n t y - o n e

Anna's hand was set free once we got to the back of the school. As I was panting my breathe, Anna opened her mouth.

"We are giving our love here?" I screeched my voice at that indecent thoughts before I finally regain my breathe.

"We are ditching school" She was startled and ready to argue but I was quick to stop her.

"I want you to visit someone" I smiled and took her hand in mine softly, walking out through the path that Ayame has made for SOX. We walked to our apartment first as I wanted to change my clothes into somewhat more comfortable outfit.

"Make yourself at home" She was excited to get into my apartment and wander almost every part of the house. I told her to wait for me and decided to give her one of my hoodie and a cap to avoid any media from tracking us.

"Anna-san, here. Go get changed" The girl never asked me where we were going and instead just follow all my orders. How naive japanese citizens could be? She could've just reported me for kidnapping and I would get into jail for railing her.

Which is not true.

"Kai-kun..." I turned around and look at the student council president, wearing my black hoodie which was bigger than her so it covered until her mid thigh. She was still wearing that long skirt though.

"Let's go" Before I got to pull her, she grabbed my shirt to grab my attention.

"Where are we going?" I kept silent and told her to just follow. We got out and finally got to the memorial park. Anna asked if one of my relatives was gone recently.

"No, silly. The country would have knew about it immediately" Her face was clearly indicated that she was confused but I led her to the entrance.

Eventually I saw Sakura's picture along with some of her things that her father left for her. I sat in front of it, finally feeling calm that I meet her.

"Anna-san, this is Sakura. Sakura-chan, this is Anna Nishikinomiya, you asked me to meet you often right? Sorry I can't come here often because of school" Anna looked hesitant at first but when I aksed her to sit beside me, she eventually did.

"Why did you bring me here, Kai-kun?" Anna's voice was slow, eyeing Sakura's picture.

"I need a company. Oh, and Sakura wanted me to be happy" I replied to her. She was confused at first but then she blushed, causing me to only smile wider.

"Sakura-chan was my first love" I started.

"She was my only first girl friend I had and we shared so many moments together. The time we spent together was the time I wished could be forever. But she lied to me" I smiled at my last sentence.

"She said that she was happy but she never told me that she was sick..." I cracked and felt the tears welling in my eyes, only for them to fall when I felt a pair of hand to wrap around my body and pulled me closer.

"Let it all out. I am sorry, Kai-kun. I never knew you have been through this much" her hands rubbing my back softly while I cried rivers in front of her. Her voice soothingly couraged me to let it all out.

"If only I could replace those broken pieces for your own happiness" I heard Anna said. I looked up to her and she already looked at me while she flashed her smile.

And I felt as if that smile was different because her eyes showed sadness.