s i x t e e n

I spent too much time in the toilet that I didn't realise it was already lunch time. There were students that got in the toilet in group, giving me no choice to leave the place as soon as possible.

My quick steps were stopped abruptly when my body came into contact with none other than Anna Nishikinomiya.

"Kai-kun...I've been searching for you since English class but you still not in the class. Where've you been?" She still got time to caress my cheek in the middle of the hallway?!

"A-Anna, wait a minute I am late for lunch" her hands on my cheek were trailing around my neck to my nectie before the grip was tighten as she pulled me forward.

"Can I taste the love nectar of Kai-kun? I believe that is the only way for me to confess my love Kai-kun" This girl was totally crazy for saying things like that. I really hope that someone could find us but it seemed like there was nobody around.

Fuck it.

I pushed her hand away and pin her to the wall. The girl looked surprised but she was getting excited again, expecting me to give her love nectar.

"Anna-san. I think you should stop whatever you're doing because I feel uncomfortable" I muttered and walked away leaving her to herself but then I felt someone pulling me from the back to the student council room.

"Anna-san! Let me go! Why would you be this strong" I cried while struggling to get away from her strong grip on my shirt. Just hope that it won't be tore apart.

"Kai-kun...please give me your love nectar. I want to taste some of your love nectar"

"In your dream!" I finally got to escape from her hold but the power of her speed, she locked the door and smiled at me creepily.

This yandere bitch.

"I only want Kai-kun to myself. I know that you want to hangout with your friends, but am I not important to Kai-kun?" She bit her finger sadly, giving me those puppy eyes. I sighed inaudibly not really know what to do.

"Err...Anna-san, may I come in?" our eyes widen and we raced together for the door but Anna was quick to touch the handle, blocking me away.

"Goriki-senpai, I was wondering if you could search for inappropriate books around the school? SOX must have hid them because I just found one" there was no way she didn't stutter.

She smiled in victory when Goriki-senpai answered a yes before the sound of his shoes were disappearing into corridor.

"Anna! Stop it! What are you doing is wrong! Your action is totally inappropriate and inmoral" I said to her, raising my voice a bit trying to get her back into sense. She looked at me in surprise and looked down.

"What's wrong, Kai-kun? You seem a bit intense today" Of course I am gonna be intense when someone tried to rape me did I have to act all happy?

I huffed my breath in annoyance.

"Just quite stressed lately"

"Oh, I can give you my love nectar to release your tension!"

"No!"

This student council president is totally gonna be the death of me. I just hope she wouldn't be a stalker in the future.