t w e l v e

"Hello~ earth to Kai-kun" I finally snapped out of my stare to look at Haruka with Tanukichi beside him. They smiled and dragged me to the rooftop, having Ayame and Saotome already getting ready for lunch.

"Kai~ you ignored all my messages just like a horny boy masturbating!" I almost choked when I heard that the first thing I arrived here. Tanukichi smiled apologetically before scolding the girl.

Haruka was good enough to pack my lunch for me since he knew that I would be too lazy to prepare one. Beside, he lives with his parents.

"About yesterday, my phone ran out of battery so I couldn't call all of you back. I am sorry" I bowed my head to them, owing them an accepted apology.

Tanukichi was quick to bow back and said it was nothing while Saotome, well Saotome was too busy drawing lewd images using her mouth to even care and finally Ayame who stared at me.

She sighed before saying.

"Anna looks sick since yesterday. I didn't even know why" We looked at her at the same time, signaling her to continue.

"Just, I am worried because she's my bestfriend" I stiffled a laugh along with Haruka because we would never thought this Blue Snow would be the high morality person's bestfriend.

"She acting weird though this morning" Tanukichi mumbled and added that she looked like she was gonna faint anytime soon.

"Why won't you ask her? You like her, right?" I teased him a little bit but he just smiled and shook his head.

"I don't think I'd be with her" he said slowly. Me and Ayame locked our eyes before assuring him that it's okay.

"No no! Beside, urm I have a crush!" Ayame screamed in surprise. Haruka just looked at her and helped Saotome for details on the pictures. My ears perked and asked him who was it.

"I-I can't tell you" he looked down with a red face. I teased him about being a true guy which caused him to blush even more.

-

"Tanukichi, hide these pictures" Ayame handed him a pile of hentai pictures to be hidden around the school. It was already the end of the school and SOX started their plan.

"Let me help you" Haruka offered himself, already excited seeing those pictures. I rolled my eyes before following Ayame to the council room. We were just about to hang out but we noticed that Anna was there.

"Anna? What are you doing here?" She looked at us and smiled before answering that she had some works to do.

"Anyways Ayame, Kai-kun. I made some cookies and I thought you would taste them" we gladly accepted and I took a packet, tasting one of them.

"I was going to give Kai-kun those cookies since lunch but I can't find you anywhere" she said while looking at me shyly. I frowned a little bit, all by getting weirded out by her and the taste of the cookie that was slightly bitter.

"How was it, Kai-kun~" She cooed, asking me. I laughed awkwardly, looking at Ayame asking for help silently. She is of course in her disguise playing a dumb card.

"It's okay, Anna but I found that the taste is kinda weird" She squealed a little, while sliding her hand down to her crotch, pressing the area lightly.

"For Kai-kun, I discovered something last night from my body so I called it my love nectar. I put some of my love nectar in your cookies specially for Kai-kun" When I said that the whole room went silent for both me and Ayame.

I stopped chewing the so-called love nectar cookies before standing up, trying to excuse myself.

"Was it good, Kai-kun?" she said, getting anticipated. I tried to find some escape but she already trapped me. I looked at her and just nodded before I ran out of the room, sprinting to the toilet to wash off the cookies from my mouth.