e l e v e n

The bed has been the only thing in my mind once I stepped in my apartment. I walked groggily through the living room and got into the bedroom just to flop myself down the matress with a long sigh.

My phone had already ran out of battery so I couldn't care less about the notifications and went straight to sleep without changing my clothes.

-

The next morning was rushed because I lost track of time and the way I forgot to charge my phone and set the alarm made things greater.

Orange juice box was reached quickly before I sprint out of my apartment, not forgetting to lock the door. It's already 8:45 and the train has moved 15 minutes ago, which allowed me to access the transportation in another 20 minutes and that was my first merit record for being late 45 minutes to school.

I ran as quickly as possible to get to the academy.

As I ran through the gate, I saw someone stood there, greeting or specifically asking the late students who arrived there late which including me the reason and when I say someone that was fucking Anna-san.

"Isomura-san" I looked at her apologetically as the poor girl bowed her head, avoiding my gaze at best. I told her the reason I was being late and she muttered a warning before another action being repeated so the school had authority to punish the student for being irresponsible.

I nodded and walked to the class with her. She seemed hesitated at first but I insisted for her to follow me to the class.

"I'm sorry for the accident yesterday" I started when I saw the students were already in their classes to hear our conversation.

She kept silent throughout the walk and only gave me some cold stare, resulted in me apologizing quickly.

We walked inside the class while taking our turn so the students wouldn't notice our contact before.

"Kai-kun!" I heard as Haruka called out my name. I went to him and explained that my phone ran out of battery hence the ignored texts with tons of missed calls.

"Hey, hey it's okay tho. The only reason is are YOU okay?" I stared at the empty desk and for a good 5 minutes, I froze myself on the spot.

Even though I felt like complaining about him on how great the memories were, I just shrugged and said I'm okay.

"I went to the cat cafè I told you last time" he then kept telling me how the squad awesomely tore down the stalkers and how cool Ayame was.

In terms of compassionate and dirty jokes, she might be the one alongside Saotome who just got thrown to SOX and getting addicted.

Tanukichi however, he is an Okuma and I knew damn well that his father got arrested for being a lewd and unmoral person but he seemed to be well educated than the father.

Shoot! He must be mad after he saw our kiss yesterday. Just by that thought made my face red from embarassment. Just what did I do?!

But I noticed some weird things to Anna this morning. When I talked to her earlier, her face looked so flushed and it was not even normal when she had some drools on the corner of her lips.

She seemed exhausted with that heavy breathing lacing her voice when she presented in front of class.

Those shining eyes that can fit a whole universe, those lips that were accidentally kissed and her soft scent reminded me of her again and again.

I still can't believe that she live in my mind rent free.