t w e n t y - t w o

Anna's POV

Kai let go of our hug and rubbed his eyes shyly. I smiled sympathetically and felt sorry for his lost.

I never knew he could be this broken when I tried to approach him, he always showed me his cracked pieces when he avoided my love, I never know that he was actually broken.

"Ah, this is so embarassing" he muttered and laughed softly. I quickly stood up from my seat to object his words.

"Kai-kun, do you want to talk with Sakura-san alone?" I tried to give him some spaces. He shook his head.

"Sakura-chan, you told mama for me to be happy, right? Well if I fell hard for someone, looks like someone is truly obsessed with me" He eyed me jokingly, only for me to hide my face in his hoodie.

I might have keep this if he allowed me because it smelled like him. I hugged myself in his hoodie, embracing his smell as much as I could while he looked at Sakura-san's picture.

"You can just ask me to give you my hoodies, eh?" I didn't realised that he had greet his farewell to his first love. I took this chance to meet with Sakura-san.

"Thank you for loving Kai-kun all this time. If I could, I would like to love him just like you do Sakura-san. Goodbye for now" I bowed a little.

I turned around and saw Kai's eyes on me. I was too embarassed to see his eyes. Not after he teased me just now. I heard he chuckled before he took my hand in his, taking me out from the building.

"This is the first time I see you getting embarassed. What's the deal, Anna-chan?" My heart was beating faster than usual when he called me that for the first time and that caused me to stop walking abruptly.

Kai did the same and looked at me. His eyebrows were furrowed as in confused with my action. At that moment, I realised a spark from my body that I never knew existed.

All those feelings of affections, love nectar or even trying to make him all mine faded away and what I saw that day was just a pure adoration towards a guy.

"Let me...love you Kai-kun" His eyebrows slowly straightened and he looked down while sighing. I moved closer to him and repeat the same thing.

"Please...let me be your last love, Kai-kun. For real this time, I'm begging you" I mumbled the words all while crying and pouring my heart out for him. I was so weak that even my knees lose their strength to stand up.

Kai quickly crutched down to pick me up. I pushed his arms away and cried at that spot, thankfully there were not much people. I knew that I was being childish but this was my last resort to confess to him.

"If Sakura-chan needs me to be happy...maybe I will?" my cried turned to a sniff when he said that. I could feel those once burden that kept his feelings was finally gone. His eyes held so much affection when he looked at me.

"Please, Anna-chan. Love me and be my last love" he added before our lips collided in the most beautiful way that I could describe. His lips were so soft that I felt like kissing the clouds.

The kiss was sweet and lovely. We pulled away just when air became a thing. I opened my eyes slowly.

"Thank you...thank you, Kai-kun" I wrapped my arms around his neck in ecstasy. He laughed along with me and we walked back together to his apartment.