s i x

I stood frozen in front of the table with the scene unfold before my eyes just now. The two people sat at the table went silent as I looked down on them. I exchanged look with the two and eventually sighed, taking a seat beside Tanukichi.

"So...you are the Blue Snow" I asked the girl in front of me with her panties covered face. She glared at me then asked Tanukichi if he invited me here which I argued instantly.

"No need to scold the poor boy. I just happened to found out about this cafe, okay? Chill" she still looked at me suspiciously before taking her own disguise and I almost yelled when it was the girl who asked Tanukichi to meet her.

"Y-you are...aren't you the member of student council?" She then explained to me the things about her stupid childhood and slipping in some dirty jokes here and then while telling me the story.

Tanukichi would interrupt her to stop saying the lewd things but I only laughed which made him to look at me in confuse.

"As much as I don't wanna brag about my status, but I knew everything about those inappropriate things. Oh and awesome jokes by the way" I smiled proudly at Blue Snow and she smirked in return.

"I am Ayame Kajou. Just call me Ayame. Oh and we are classmate if you are wondering about my year" I took a proper introduction before she took both of us to the back of the cafe.

"Say, Tanukichi and Kai. Would you like to join SOX?"
She offered while I wander around the secret room
with human reproduction anatomy pictures at the
wall.

I shook my head.

"I don't really want to taint the name of my family but I would like to keep this organisation up to date" I offered to her then she agreed, realising that I am still an Isomura.

Tanukichi however was forced to join SOX with Ayame threatening the boy. I only watched as Tanukichi kept refusing to join her but eventually he sighed in defeat before agreeing.

"Good! Our plan will be discussed later. Anyways Kai, how do you know about these things" I chuckled and walked to her.

"Money" I blurted the word and she smirk.

"The power of greediness is still on the hands of money" she laughed bitterly while I smirked. I listened as Ayame said things about the unfair world we are living right now and I couldn't agree more.

Maybe there will be goods when this operation started. I listened as she explained her first plan passionately.

"I had never seen someone this dedicated to say lewd things" Tanukichi muttered.

"Well, SOX is good actually. Why would the government tried to hide the nature of human? We wouldn't be here because of sex after all" I explained to him.

Ayame impressed that my PM didn't let out any alarm when I said the so called inappropriate thing.

"It's not really working for me anyways. Dad must have paid a big amount to keep the thing from ringing" Ayame whispered something about me being lucky under her breath while I smiled proudly.

Friend +2