t w e n t y

Love is an inevitable feelings and whoever denies it, they would be hurt and forgotten from the heart of the world. I truly didn't know what Anna meant by her words that day.

Did she right for loving me? Am I good to love her? Or did she truly loves me or just because of that kiss and now she's just horny? I don't care anymore.

I laid my head down on the table as soon as I got into the class. Haruka was with Tanukichi, buying some milks and breads. My sleepyhead told me to rest myself a little bit so I decided to dismiss them.

Thanfully the class was yet too early to be started so the students weren't filling up the class. There were some quiet students that sat on their chair but I couldn't care less about them.

Is it wrong that I want to look at the person that I love?

I can't seem to put my mind into that statement. She's just too complicated. Girls are complicated.

All these thoughts were causing me headache so I chose to sleep to soothe my mind off. A good 15 minutes nap wouldn't suck, right?

-

I heard a faint sound of bell ringing while I was still asleep. The classes may start soon but I wanted to close my eyes a little more before teacher came in. That being said, I felt a presence beside me and just let Haruka did his own business but a soft voice put me to open my eyes was met with a pair of blue eyes looking down at me.

"You must be tired, Kai-kun" Anna smiled at me until her eyes were bent to a crescent shape, startling me. I lifted my head and sighed nervously, feeling her hand roamed through my thigh slowly.

"Kai-chan, I bought you-ah" Haruka looked taken aback when he saw a girl was sitting in his seat. I looked at him while silently pleading to get me out from her trap.

"Oh! Haruka-san, good morning" Haruka replied slowly, still standing in front of our table and sulking jokingly.

"Do you mind if I talk with Kai-kun for a while?" Anna said in the most innocent voice if possible while her hand was still on my thigh, eager to go further. I squirmed in my seat uneasily, can't even move any muscle.

"Oh, sure!" Haruka winked at me while smirking, going to other group of friend to chat and leave me alone with her at the back of the class.

Where was the teacher?

"Anna-san, I think teacher is on the way to the class right now. You should sit on yout seat" I tried my best to avoid her eyes but she seemed to catch on what I was doing so she held my face tenderly.

"Don't be nervous, let me just taste your love nectar" she whispered beside my ear and even licked my earlobe slowly. I already felt the bulge in my pant was tightening the area and quickly rose from my seat.

"Stop, Anna-san! What were you doing?!" The whole class went silent. Even Haruka stopped talking and looked at me surprised. Anna's eyes were igniting only lust at that time and I was so frustrated that causing things to go rather in a slow motion.

"Ah!" Anna's breath hitchef when I took her hand in me and ran out from the class to the back of the school.

"Wh-what are you doing, Kai-kun..."