e n d (23)

Kai's POV

I didn't know what to say. After the visit to Sakura-chan, I finally had the courage to accept Anna's love when she finally realised her obsession and quickly resolved her feelings.

To be honest, I felt relieved that I had the courage to show Anna my biggest fear of falling inlove but we realised that something would never work out when we never took a step forward.

When she confessed, I finally realised everything from the start. From the day I arrived to Tokioka Academy until just now.

Anna was a really sweet girl, she was just confused and can't hold her emotion hence the provocative and seductive ways to the fact that they freaked me out.

We walked hand in hand to my apartment. It was already dark and I accompanied Anna to her house after she picked up her uniform at my apartment.

"So what are we right now?" Anna asked me shyly when we were in our way to her house. I smiled and decided to give her hand in mine a squeeze.

"We are together. I will give you my best at loving you, Anna-chan. Let's not regret this" I whispered to her which made her smile and hugged my arm.

"Thank you for making me understand, Kai-kun" I nodded my head, letting her go once we already in front of her house.

"You could keep my hoodie" I said as soon as she wanted to give it back. I pinched her nose slowly saying how cute she was.

We bid our goodbye in smile before we took our own way. While walking back, I smiled goofily, can't expect that it was gonna end up like this.

-

I went to the school like usual with Haruka, with the SOX. The team was being quiet restless these days because of a villain in the city that claimed himself to be part of SOX.

I kept silent throughout the journey to the school, still smiling when my mind flew to Anna.

"Did you hit your head on the wall or are you just in your good mood?" I glared at Haruka jokingly and instantly getting excited. His reaction was priceless that he was getting scared at any second.

Kajou and Tanukichi had the same reaction with him, which was expectable because I was just too hard to be happy especially in the morning.

I told them the whole story and not gonna lie, the way their mouths were opened agape explained how cold I could have been.

"Stop with those reactions, gosh" I rolled my eyes before they jumped on me while cheering and congratulating me but they were quick to stop when Anna came into our sight.

"Good morning, Kai-kun" I nodded my head at her because of the mask. She smiled happily and asked me to join her on lunch later.

"Ooh, our Kai-chan is finally finish on his oh-so-heartbroken and suddenly being a tsundere" Haruka nudged my side teasingly. I took off my mask, revealing my red face.

Tanukichi and Kajou laughed, I realised their hands were intertwined and smirked. It was their turn to be embarassed.

"Yeah, they are finally together which ended up with me being a third wheeler" Haruka faked a sad face and we laughed.

-

The bell rang indicating lunch time. Anna turned head to me, silently asked me to follow her. I looked to Haruka and noticed a girl was standing in front of him.

I stood up and mouthed congratulation to him, only for him to play it cool. Just like I couldn't see his blushed face.

Me and Anna never made it publicly so we ended up eating at the student council room. We shared our lunch together while getting to know each other.

"I hope we can stay here longer" Anna pouted, playing with my hands when we finished our lunch. The time balanced 15 minutes more so we decided to cuddle for a while.

"I'm sorry, Anna-chan" I said suddenly, making her startled. I kissed her cheek before my hand brought up to rub her cheek lovingly.

"Why, Kai-kun?"

"We couldn't be like those couple out there becau-"

"It's okay. I love it like this and willingly to protect us" Anna cut me off, brushing off all of my worries, easing me out to keep calm.

"This is why I love you, Anna-chan" She smiled and we kissed softly, sharing our care for each other.

Her obsession was truly charming but sweet Anna was what I need for me to be happy and for Sakura, I will still love my first love just like my last love.

It all started with sudden obession.

END.