t h r e e

My breakfast was finished when the time strike to 8 o clock. I got up from the couch, getting ready for my first day in Tokioka Academy. I wore my uniform before grabbing my bag and left for my first day. I didn't forget my mask though because there were no bodyguards around me this time.

As I walked pass by the train station, I noticed some teenagers wearing the same uniform as mine looking at me. They must have known about my presence being a transferee.

"Isn't that Isomura Kai?"

"He is in his way to Tokioka?"

"I thought the family lived at Kyoto though. It is far away from here" and the whispers kept coming. I ignored their words and stay silent, pulling off my cold demeanor character.

The ride was an unpleasant experience when a big tall guy from the school was accused to harass a lady. The scene laid beneath my view when another student pulled the lady's arm to drag her out from the train.

I watched as he seemed getting scolded by the lady. I chuckled silently behind my mask when I heard the lady said along the lines of getting money from that big guy earlier. The poor boy started to get nervous when the Decency Squad was chasing after him.

Just when I thought the day couldn't get anymore interested, Blue Snow appeared and shouted on top of her lungs about assumingly lewd things to the people while throwing out cards to the ground.

I took a look from a card that happened to fall onto my hand perfectly and oh boy. The pervert picture came into my view which almost get me turned on.

The Blue Snow disappeared after a moment as the passengers got out from the carriage. I watched as people and students walked by with confusion because I don't know the directions to Tokioka Academy.

But then I noticed the boy that dragged the lady was still at his place and decided to approach him.

"You are heading to Tokioka Academy right?" He almost squealed in surprise when I asked him.

"Oh, sorry that must be my mask. Anyways can we walk together?" I pulled down the mask to my chin level, revealing my face to him. The boy stared at me for a minute while he muttered things like me being famous and actually talking to him.

"Alright, I don't really wanna waste my time. So let's walk while you are still in your denial phase" he nodded quickly and lead the way to the academy until we arrived 5 minutes later.

"Thank you, Tanukichi-chan!" That Tanukichi dude smiled while I walked to the office and met with some teachers greeting me. But my eyes were fixated to a person that was standing beside headmaster.