24. Graduation

7 months later....

Ashley POV

It's been a long time since that fateful day and it's been all good till now. Everyone now knows us and keeps a distance from us. We don't even bother with disguises anymore because it just seems useless and troublesome when everyone already knows our true identity.

In the first few weeks Angel was really traumatized from the experience, she doesn't really like to talk much about that day and we don't really push her. Though we have a feeling that she opened up to Aiden because it seems they have a more than friend kind of relationship. I don't know why they keep denying it it's not like we're gonna disapprove of it.

All the others are also having a smooth road in their relationship though Luke and Rose sometimes get into petty fights but they eventually solve it before the end of the day. Their relationship is full of bickering like married couples. For example after they officially started dating they have been sleeping in each other's room and Luke is not a very clean person, absolutely the opposite of Rose which often is the reason if their fighting.

On the other hand Ray was sporting a crush on a nerd for a long time and he probably have already taken the initiative to ask him out. Everytime we ask him about the dude he is seeing he says that he doesn't want us to scare the boy out with our intimidating presence. And yes the Ray is seeing a guy and we don't have any problem as long as the boy is good enough for our Ray.

Enough about others, me and Damien are already dating for about 6 months. We have a very matured relationship with deep trust in each other. Some people say our relationship is very dry but I'm not gonna admit that it's actually the opposite inside closed doors. After all we have a reputation to maintain and we don't really want to publicize our relationship and prefer our private ways of intimacy. We both feel that our relationship is pretty healthy and we don't require PDA and other's approval to acknowledge that.

We both are happy with the way things have been going and we're okay with just holding each other's hand in public. We both are known as the most mysterious couple in school and are avoided by everyone specially me. There are girls hitting on Damien that I know of but we both don't really pay attention to the people admiring us. We both have rejected a lot of them but I don't get many after I broke on of the boy's hand for trying to touch me.

Though the best one was when a girl kissed Damien and the news spread all around the school and I heard it before Damien could say it to me. He was terrified because I was angry and had already pulled out my gun but what he didn't know was that I wasn't really angry in him. I was angry on the girl who had enough guts to touch my man. After I had heard the news I took out the cctv footage before blaming someone and I never really paid attention to rumors. Since it was the girl's day my initial thought was to shoot her and kill the possible threat.

Damien was continuously apologizing for something he didn't do and I was really close to shoot my boyfriend as he wasn't really giving me the chance to talk. It took me a while to shut him up and find that dumb girl. And when the girl heard that I was searching for her with a gun in my hand, she ran away. I got more angry because I couldn't teach her a lesson and Damien played a great role in calming me down. So after some time I didn't feel like running after a girl and left it the way it is because I think everyone understands the limit better now. So now all they can do is admire us from afar and rather not approach us.

Now we come to the day of our graduation, we finally can get out of this hell hole. After this I will be taking over our business while Luke takes the gang from me and lead it beside Rose. Damien will still be ruling his gang which I sometimes help him with. Both the gangs are allowed to work in the company to show legal way of making money to avoid problem.

Everyone is now getting ready for the graduation ceremony. We decided to meet at the school parking and go in together. Me and Luke were both fed up with mom's obsession with taking pre grad photos and were a minute away from blowing up. I hate taking picture and if you luckily spot me in one, I'm sure I would have a straight face. I mean I don't know how people can have a fake smile and do different poses, it's embarrassing

Luckily dad came at the right time to announce we were getting late. We all got into the family car and left for school with graduation gowns in our hand. If it was up to me, I would prefer graduating with normal clothes on. I hate the gowns and I know I'm a very boring person but do I really care? No.

Soon we were parked at our parking spot  and we got out to greet our friends. I walk to Damien and hug him first then hug my friends. After all it's the last day and it's the only way I know how to show that I'm proud of each and every one of us. Since the town already knows about the gang stuff and how we are involved in this, they immediately make way for us to enter.

Soon enough we were throwing our caps after receiving our certificates. To be honest it was very boring the whole time except when we cheered for each other as our names were being called.

I wanted to leave because we had packing to do. All of us decided that we needed a vacation without our jobs, school and parents interfering. We will be going to our beach villa tomorrow morning, it's a two hour road trip. I mean it is a very fun and relaxing plan and just enjoying the time with friends.

For the time being we will be leaving everything to our parents because we don't know the next time we will ever get a chance to party with the presence of all of 12 of us including the boy toy of Ray. Let's just hope we all stay happy in the future like we are now and for our friendship grows into something more beautiful.

~~~~~~~
A/N:

I'm debating if I should write another chapter regarding their vacation because trust me idk if I will be able to write one before March. Don't worry there will definitely be an epilogue.

But anyways hope you loved the chapter because my thoughts got messed up at the end and I wrote whatever came to my mind.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!