Who Is Your...

A/N: I personally prefer that you all should read this chapter

Damien POV

"Ringggg ringggg" the alarm blared waking me up from my slumber. Yesterday was a tough weird day first the trio boys and girls and then this A.D. , my life is not going as I planned.

After getting ready I went down for breakfast. Mom made bacon and eggs. While eating I was thinking about yesterday again which didn't get unnoticed by dad. "Is everything ok, my boy?" Dad asked and mom also looked towards us. "No it's just that in school there are these three boys and three girls who pretend they don't know each other but they..." I stopped. "But they?" Mom asked interested in our conversation. " They were racing yesterday before coming to school and one of the girl talks to all of them with her eyes, so they must know each other to understand what she was saying." I concluded. "She is maybe mute or some-" I cut him off before he could finish " no she talked to me." "Oh ok. They are maybe hiding something." Dad said after a long pause. "I was thinking the same, anyways I need to go to school, I'm gonna keep an eye on them." I said and left my home and picked Aiden on the way.

Kyle, Sarah and Lisa were waiting for us in front of his car. We went and joined them. We we're talking when suddenly someone's hand trailed my arms making me tense. "Hey, I'm Bianca." the girl said and I was about to remove her hands when I saw that they came again racing. Deja Vu is what I thought. I looked towards my friends who were also looking at them. "It can't be a coincidence for them to again race and come together.

The boys came and greeted us where as the girls were glaring at us or should I say me. The bell rang and we went to our classes always keeping eyes on them. Another thing I noticed all six of them has same classes at the same time. Everything can not be a coincidence, right?

Today lunch came by fast. We were walking down the hallway when we heard "hello A.D speaking!" The girl said and we five as well as the trio boys were shocked to hear it. I opened the class room door and went inside. You won't believe what we saw, the windows were opened and no sign of any girl. I rushed to the open window and saw a girl with red hair running inside the building. "It was a girl with red hair!" I exclaimed and the trio boys were as tense as if they have seen a dead person waking up. " I don't think anyone is here and this is probably a joke or something, I guess we should go for lunch already a lot of time has been wasted." Ray rushed and pushed us towards the cafeteria door.

We wasted no time and grabbed lunch as we were hungry. We sat at the same table like yesterday but the girls weren't here. The boys all had phone on their hands and was typing really fast. They kept their phone on the table and the weird thing is the trio boys have same wallpaper of three boys and three girls, it is hard to see their faces. Like they understood what I was watching they glance at their phone and pressed the button, and the screen went black. I was about to ask them when the doors suddenly opened and came in three girls taking long breathes to calm themselves.

They were Ashely, Rose and Angel. They look up and searched for someone when found mine they glared at me. "What did I do?" I whined and all of them chuckled except the trio. "At morning now at lunch, don't they have something else rather than glaring at us or just me" I mumbled the last part.

"So the boys do you have any siblings?" Sarah asked. "Yeah" three of them replied together but that was not weird, weird was that Gray and Ray didn't knew about Luke's siblings.
"Brother? Sister? Or both?" Lisa asked. "Sister." Again three of them said together and the twins whipped their heads towards Luke.

"You have a sister?"
"Who's she?"
"Do we know her?"
"Aren't you an orphan?"

The twins kept on asking him questions. To which Luke answered "Calm your dick boys, yes I have a sister and yes you do know her infact you live with her, you love my parents and about 'who is she' well all I can say is my surname is Donnavon."

"What the fuck you're a Donnavon? And you never cared to tell us!" Ray screamed and all the boys were wide eyed at their own outburst and was searching for someone but when they found that person whoever he/she is didn't hear that released the breathe they were holding.

To be continued......

The Nerd Is A badass (undercover)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara