Trouble happened

Ashley's POV

After school was finished we all went to my house in our cars and as usual racing. We have a bunch of speed tickets in our cars but nobody cares since we run the town or more likely nobody dares to file a complaint against us.

"Do we have anything today?" I asked as soon as we reached our living all seating facing each other.

"Nada, boss." Gray said adding, "but we probably do need to be prepared for a move from Hastings." I nodded "well they need to learn to differentiate between people who want to be enemies and people who don't want to be."

Everyone agreed. "I'm hungry but I don't know about you guys." Luke always ruins a serious conversation. But somehow all of us felt the hunger and decided to go out.

"Let's go to Chick-Fil-A, I'm in the mood if some good chicken." Rose said.

"Before that we need to change I'm not roaming around my streets wearing these." I said that and we all changed into our clothes with our signature leather jacket that had a crown at the back with number of jewels showing ranks in the gang. Nobody understands the meaning hidden behind the crown except the people in my gang.

"Let's go!" Luke shouted and we all replied coming. We were taking our bikes to the restaurant.

Since we all share our bikes with each other though it doesn't feel nice to share, but we made a deal when we bought these that we get to use each other's bike as we couldn't choose between them

I swing my leg over the kawasaki ninja 250 (top left corner) and fix my hair to wear the helmet. I look over and see that they're ready to leave so I pressed the button that opens the garage.

We revved the bike and took of to the restaurant. And like fucking always people stared at us, you know driving over speed limit wearing same jackets was not something people see everyday.

We parked the bike in a line and took off our helmets at the same time, something we practiced at a young age to look cool and stuff. We girls shake or head and ran fingers through to make it look better. We again swinged our legs of the bike at the same and could feel stares burning.

We went and took a table at the corner and Gray gave the orders. People are still looking at us curiously but we shoved it off. "So what are we doing after this?" Luke asked. "Dude first let me fill my stomach up then we gonna think. My brain doesn't work when I'm hungry." Ray said making all of us laugh which made Luke pout like a little kid. Then Rose kissed his pout and we all went from laughing to eww in few seconds.

"You know I hate PDA, get a room guys!" I exclaimed tossing my hands up. Luke smirked and the others laughed. Soon our orders came up and we started eating like this is the first time we are eating in years. But who the fuck cares.

After we finished Luke asked again where are we going next when suddenly Gray's phone started ringing. He checked the name and turned serious so we stopped our laughing. He answered the phone and his face turned angry with whatever someone said.

"Fine we are coming, but make sure to find anything useful by the time we come or check the sky out because that's the last time you are going to see it." He said lowly. "What happened?" I asked.

"Trouble happened. Our recent shipment has missing weapons which happened after it was delivered." Gray looked at me. "Which means someone grew some guys. So now Luke you have your answer we are going to the warehouse." I said and stood up to leave. Gray had already paid so we left for my house first.

I took off the jacket and wore my mask. I took my knife and strapped it to my ankle as well as took a handgun. This time we took our car and went to the warehouse. We all were angry because these weapons were limited and we payed a fortune for it.

I gripped my hair and screamed "ughhh!" Dad is going to be disappointed. The thieves are going to pay for disturbing my free day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Thank you guys so much for reading this story. I'm very sorry for the late update but my lazy ass can be blamed for this.

I still don't get how some of you like this shit of a story but thanks anyway for reading this story.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!