DAMIEN MEETS AD

Damien POV

We all followed AD to her locker waiting for the right moment to pounce. I wonder how she didn't realize us following her. As a leader she should at least have someone to guard her right? We were walking silently but that wasn't the only thing silent, the whole arena was silent. It was scary how we didn't realize this silence. So I turned around and the whole place was empty. As if there weren't hundreds of people cheering for the fights. Soon something clicked to my mind and I turned to my men to see them gone. So I ran to the lockers and found them standing.

"Guys I think we should leave as I think it's a trap". We weren't enough people to fight them. "Yeah I think so too" . Kyle said as he was looking down. I followed his eyes and understood this is their traitor who gave us information.

"Clap" "clap" "clap"

"Wow you guys are smarter than I thought!" AD expressed her thoughts. All of them were wearing masks and black clothes. Soon someone came and placed a chair for her to sit. She gracefully sat on the chair. Her posture gave that she was confident and amused. Her voice seemed familiar but I don't know where I heard it.

"Damien meet AD. AD meet Damien. The leaders of top two gangs." Someone from her men said that. I wonder how they figured out plan. I hope I don't have a spy.

"Damien Hastings, what a pleasure to have you here! I am surprised I wasn't informed about your arrival or the fact that you will be staying here." She had this sarcastic vibe coming out of her.

"I heard you along with your team has started class in my highschool." She stated. "Your highschool?" Aiden questioned. "Yeah my highschool! I own everything and everyone here. My money goes into everything you see here. After all I do everything for the betterment for my town." She explained.

"Now Mr. Hastings would you like to tell the reason for your arrival or should I terminate you from entering the border of the town?" She now has a serious demeanor.

"Well isn't that obvious that I came here to take over and replace you. After all I'm better than you and your chipmunks!" I said at her face. Suddenly all the guns were pointed at us and AD was smirking. My men was no less, they pointed the guns toward AD. The problem was that she was still smirking and then broke into fits of laughter but it wasn't something happy it sounded cruel. We were all confused but her gang started to laugh as well as if they are not scared of death or maybe us. To be honest that was pissing me off.

"Mr. Hastings we are not your enemy but if you want the enemity to begin let it start with a huge force. None of us are scared of a war and you already to know our rank which is above you. So you better watch your mouth and actions, as one wrong move and it will be the beginning of your nightmare." She chose her words carefully and dangerously.

"Boss I think we should leave now!" Kyle said and for the first time I couldn't agree more. AD is blowing my balls off in front of my gang which I won't tolerate. I have a reputation to maintain.

We left that place and went home. Nobody dared to ask me anything about our plan getting backfired. I had to let off some steam or hell will break loose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N : Took a break from studying for you guys. So please vote and comment.

Do comment whom do you wanna ship with whom.

Love you my readers!