1.Who Are You?

(Edited)

Our house^( yeah we 6 stay together)

Ashley POV (her room ↓ imagine the view of morning)

"WAKE UP BITCH!" Here comes my five best friends running into my room, disturbing my beauty sleep

"WAKE UP BITCH!" Here comes my five best friends running into my room, disturbing my beauty sleep. "Guys, let me sleep. How can you guys wake up at this time in the morning after working till late night?" I asked or rather mumbled. "We have school today and if you do not wake up in next ten seconds Luke is going to drench you in icy cold water." Ray said. "Hmm" he won't do that right, yeah, he won't.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.... You asked for it" and there you go suddenly cold water splashed on me and I jumped with a shriek. I looked up with my glare and all of them backed up. "Now I will give you only ten fucking seconds to run and save your life." Before I could finish the sentence all of them sprinted out of my door shouting curses. I wonder how they got in. Oh yeah, I forgot that Luke is a hacker...ughh, I need to change my password again.

"Guys save me!"
"You loser why would you do that to her?"
"She will kill us all."
"Nah, she loves us."
The bickering kept going on and I silently laughed. True I can never kill them I love them too much, as friends though. I can never think of the boys as my boyfriend. Ewww, they are more like brothers to me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I ran down the stairs to see all of them scattered on the table waiting for breakfast. "Good morning guys!" I chirped with a rare smile on me. They were shocked would be an understatement, they have never seen me so happy after getting splashed with cold water. By now you have probably guessed this not the first time they did this. Then masked their expression and started eating,  and soon I joined them.

After finishing breakfast, we started leaving in separate cars from the garage the boys in one and the girls in one because boys fit in popular group of the school while we girls are the nerds.

We girls took the BMW because it is cheaper and looks like we can afford it. People don't know about our net worth and I'm definitely not in a hurry to show it off.

"I'm driving!" I shouted. "I'm shotgun!" Rose yelled. "Why me!" Angel whined. We 5 laughed at her reaction and moved into the car. I started the car, we all  jamming to the music loudly and soon we three started to sing like crazy people. Suddenly their car came beside mine and I glance towards them to see them smirking. "Oh, it's on. The first one to reach the school gates is the winner." I smirked and told them through the microphone and the other two smirked as well because nobody can beat me at race but like realization hit them they looked scared. "Oh wait, I  guess they forgot that they're racing against you, well let's not do the race. Sometimes I regret getting on the same car with you. No offense but you drive like a maniac." Rose said and Angel agreed. "Offense taken" I grinned at them and pressed on the accelerator.

Soon we reached the school grounds at high speed and every student body were staring at us or should I say the two cars. Like always I won and soon started to regret as well, I mean racing to the school was probably not a good idea. I went to my parking spot but it was already taken, I will admit this person has a nice car. In this school, everybody has a fixed parking and nobody dares to take mine because my parents are the trustees of this school as I have a named parking spot, well that's what they think and we have never thought to reveal it.  Though that doesn't stop the bullying. I got out of my car and went to the person leaning on it. People were shocked to see me racing with Luke and maybe even more as I won.

"This is my parking remove your car from here." I demanded. The crowd formed maybe because they already were eagerly waiting for this interaction.

"Is there a name written?" Most students laughed some because they knew that there is indeed a name, others that included Luke, Ray and Gray were laughing because of a failed comeback. I'm sure those three were planning this imbecile's murder.

I directed the girls to park the car later. Then I nodded my head towards the boys who understood what I wanted and gave me a smile. It meant that they have to research about him and his friends as I know everyone from this school and he is new and his friends as well. I don't like taking risks.

So, I decided to ask this hot tattooed guy one question. "Who Are You?" Wait where did hot come from? I have gone crazy. But I'm not going to lie he sure does have beautiful blue eyes you would get lost into and that black T-shirt fitted perfectly on his body showing off the abs.

"Well, it's Hastings. Damien Hastings. And who are you, beautiful?" He replied with a smirk at the end.

"Oh, Damien honey, you soon will find out. Luke could you show him my name on the parking spot. Thank you" With that I turned and walked away. Thank goodness he didn't notice me checking him out but by the smirk on my 5 looser best friends they noticed it. It is not always they find me checking someone out. It's a very rare sight that I'm sure would be more valuable if they keep it to themselves. I mean I don't want my parents at my back for this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N : 

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT !!!

This chapter has been edited and a little bit altered to make it not sound childish as I've written this chapter almost two years ago.

Thank you for reading!