21. Brother

"What's going on here?!" Rose shouted and I jumped apart from Luke's embrace. I knew how this looked as she doesn't know yet that we are siblings.

"Listen Rose, I can explain." Luke answered turning pale. I felt like laughing at this. His reaction is making Rose think about the worst.

Luke looked at me as if asking for help. "She's all yours dude." I told him and then decided to add fuel to the fire. "I already told you to tell her about our relationship, but you were the one who was hesitant." I gave him a smirk which only he could see. He glared at me in return.

"What is she talking about Luke?" Rose asked getting angry.

"Baby listen I know I should have told you sooner about all this but I didn't know how to." I couldn't control my laugh  and bursted out laughing. All he was doing was making the situation worse.

I could see tears in Rose's eyes and decided to be the mature sibling here and take control. I walked to Rose and rubbed the stay tears away. Technically she is my sister-in-law.

"Luke is my brother, my twin actually, I rescued him after he got kidnapped and due to his death we decided to keep the truth hidden." I took a deep breath and looked at Rose who seemed to get pale. "What you saw was nothing but an interaction innocent between siblings comforting each other from Angel being missing." I explained to her.

"Yeah, what she said." Luke pointed at me nervously. Rose walked to Luke and they both kissed each other. I didn't want to vomit so I walked out of the scene.

As soon as I opened the door, I froze along with the two other frozen beings. This is probably the first time I'm scared. Mom and dad were standing in front of the door and looking at the tears rolling down their face, it wouldn't take a genius to figure out that they heard us.

I turned around to see Rose and Luke still oblivious to the situation here. "Ugh guys.." I called out to them. "The field is yours, brother." I point to my back. This time he went as pale as a sheet. I walked beside Rose and pushed Luke to the front. He stumbled which caused our parents to finally break from their trance.

Mom just came and hugged Luke. "I knew you were my son. Mother's instinct is never wrong. But all the proofs were going against it which now I know were the work of you two. Why didn't you tell us sooner? If there was any problem we could have saved you!" Mom was sobbing while clutching Luke's shirt. He hugged mom tightly and I could see him crying as well.

"I too had a feeling but as your mom said we didn't have proof. All the DNA test came negative yet you have our looks. When I asked Ash she denied it. At least I know tht I taught her well, how to lie through her teeth without getting caught." Dad was now back to playing strict.

"We have a lot to talk about. Call a close family meeting." Dad told us.

"I'm calling the Hastings as well. They also deserve to know everything. The past should now be brought out to the open. We also need to rescue Angel but before that we have interrogation as well."

"Hastings? Rob? And the Diego girl got kidnapped?" Dad asked and I just nodded. Dad always called Angel the Diego girl as she was the only girl in the family. The Diego siblings are adopted children of Mr and Mr Diego.

"How many secrets are am I still unaware of?" Dad asked.

"Dad you wanted to live a peaceful life with Mom and that's why you walked out of this gang life. If you want to be kept updated on this you have to retrieve it by yourself." I rolled my eyes.

"Let's bring the original gang back! And youngsters have a lot of explaining to do." Dad said sternly while we only nodded. He is still the King, after all.

We all drove to the gang house. Everyone stood up when they saw the whole family walking in. By now everyone knows who I am so I didn't bother myself with and disguise.

We all walked to the conference room and took a seat. Soon everyone started rolling in. Nobody had time to reunite as they could feel the tension in the room.

"Let's begin. Stallions." I said and some looked surprised that I used the code word.

"Stallions." Everyone muttered even some who didn't know what it means.

~~~~
A/N: alright I know it was a short chapter but the next chapter would contain all the deets.

Tell me how you fell about the book so far because I don't know if the story's good or not. Personally I feel it shit.

There are probably 5 to 7 more chapters left and I would have finished without adding new drama only of some readers didn't request for more.

Thank you to all those who are still reading this awful story. I'm grateful!

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!