losing patience

Ashley's POV
After we arrived at the warehouse I directly went to Tyler he was the head of this place. I sat at the couch opposite of Tyler. Others were standing behind me.

"I thought I told you that these weapons were your top priority, didn't I?" I asked calmly but that didn't stop him shaking in fear instead he started sweating.

"Yes boss, we were guarding this shipment very carefully but but..."

"But what?" Angel shouted. This weapons were to be sold at a higher price which means a lot of money for us. The fact that we were all pissed would be an understatement.

"But we had a rat who gave away the security pattern. I am sorry boss, we didn't know we had a rat." Tyler was already on his knees.

"Rat, Rat another Rat. What in the hell is wrong with my people?" I shouted, the room went silent. "I hope you at least have the rat or you let him escape?" I asked.

"Yes boss, he is already transferred to the dungeon." Tyler said and I stood up. "Well Tyler since you are one of my trusted men, you would got a second chance today, use it wisely and get me the footage of the scene in 15 minutes." I turned around to leave for the dungeon.

We went to the car and left the place. I opened my mask and drank water from the bottle we have in car. I was loosing my fucking patience. Soon the footage came and we watched the video.

"Oh God, isn't that Kyle?" Ray asked.
"Damien Hastings needs to be taught a lesson." Rose said to which I nodded.

After we reached I went straight towards the rat passing many guards who nodded to us in respect. I pressed my finger on the scanner to open the large jail kinda thing. The whole room was dark except a light hanging from the top on a guy who is tied to the chair.

"Ah, Billy is that you? I knew this one was acting weird since last few days." Luke said and I turned to him with a glare. "You saw some unusual behavior and didn't find the reason to to tell me, we could have fucking prevented it!" I shouted and he rolled his eyes.

Gray came to me "I think you should go home and rest you are taking too much in your shoulder. We are gonna handle it from now." I nodded.

All I could think of was,

We lost a lot of money.
Dad is going to be mad.
We have rats here during my rule.
People would start to question us.
Lastly I need to get the weapons back.

Everything was taking a toll on me. I asked a guard to bring another car and left for home. I went up to my room and locked myself. Now plan 'Ruin Hastings' will start.

I decided to go underground to release my anger and earn some money. I wore black leggings and black sports bra. I took a loose t-shirt and wore on top and took an apple.

After I reached underground, I went to register. "AD long time no see!" Andrew shouted. "Yeah need to release some steam." I replied.

"Book me 3 fights today." I told him. He works during day time so I rarely see him but he looks tough from outside but is a softie inside. "Sure kid, your room is clear." He is 25 and like a big brother to me but he acts more like a father.

I went to my room and did some warm ups. After my anger is released I will be able to think with a clear head. I don't want to kill you Hastings but if  you keep doing all this make sure you see your friends and family before seeing me.

Since that might be the last time you see them. I am losing patience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry for a late update again! I am too lazy to upload the chapters.

Do vote and comment !!!

Oh and EID MUBARAK to all my Muslim readers.