Wait did you just....

Damien POV

I don't know why but I have a feeling to know her more and I'm 100% sure she is hiding something as well as her two friends and the trio boys. They pretend they don't know each other but the way they talk with their eyes and the smirks they give it explains otherwise.

So it was like the five of them intentionally made her sit beside me and no I'm not saying that I was sad for it rather was happy having her beside me. But she should have talked to me. And the fact that she is not fat but wears baggy clothes is another new whole part. Ughh why in the fucking hell is she so secretive. And if someone ask me to admit a truth then I would admit that she has a scary glare but that doesn't mean I'm going to say that on her face.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
After the school ended I thought of following them and guess what they left together! Arriving together can be a coincidence but as well as leaving together, I mean I'm not that dumb. They definitely are hiding some shit and I have a feeling I'm not gonna like it.

I received a phone call while standing with my friends. "boss, we have someone whom you may want to meet. It's related to A.D" Lewis informed. "Oh, well done. Text me the address and keep him knocked out, so that he can't escape." I ordered. "Roger that," Lewis said and I cut the call. "Guys lets go, we have some business to handle". They all nodded and followed me to the cars.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
We reached the place and walked in like we own the place maybe because I actually do. We asked Lewis of that person's whereabouts but what he said made me feel like to kill him. "Bo-boss h-he ran aw-away. B-but we got some-something out of h-him abut A.D." Now I don't want to kill him that bad. "Spill before I kill you." He visibly gulped and me, Aiden, Sarah, Kyle, Lisa all sat down glaring at Lewis to continue. "A.D's employees are very loyal, and there's no chance of getting information about her. She trusts no one except some few people. Not even her parents know much so it's baseless if we want to go after her parent cuz after they gave away the gang to her they did not want to involve themselves in it. She also had a twin brother of whom nobody knows about not talk about, her parents believe he died after being kidnapped." Lewis explained this in a rush. "wait did you just say her?" Aiden asked. "Yeah, in short we solved one mystery that this A.D is a woman and also her parents involved themselves into some legal business and they are pretty rich so nobody doubts them. " Lewis said. "It's a lot to digest." Lisa said. we all nodded and I asked if we have any lead to which Lewis replied with a NO. "Ok you're dismissed and lets go home guys I will think about what to do next." I said to all of them. "Oh and one more thing, nobody gets to live after knowing her identity, she usually as she says 'give them the satisfaction to see the face of A.D' 'cause after seeing her face nobody gets the chance of taking a second breathe. Only the close people and her parent know about her face but we can't take any of them because of high security." Lewis states before leaving.

I sigh and move to my car and I must say the girl is out of her mind, she is crazy. "I agree" Aiden said while I was driving with him in the passenger seat. Did I say that loud? "Yes you did." he exclaimed, amused by my behavior. "What the fuck man, you are scaring me, bro don't tell me your some kind of scary mind reader." he just laughed, this is so creepy.