Who's villain, Who's hero

Ashley POV

I walked out of the car and I could swear disappointment was written all over my face with an excited glint for I had an idea of how the conversation will go on.

"What's with the creepy face?" Angel asked with hesitation.

"Well let's say someone is going to meet their father from hell and that sure isn't going to be something happy." I grinned and rubbed my hands together. My own mood swings were scaring me.

I got my books out if the locker and definitely could feel the stares of Damien. That dumb bitch didn't even recognize me but well I can't say anything because I didn't at first either. After digging a bit my doubts were confirmed that he indeed is my Dam Dam. This nickname kind of makes me laugh now.

I would have to ask papa Rob to video his reaction. That's going to be good. People around were looking at me weird and I knew damn why. I mean the nerdy student suddenly with a creepy grin as if she's about to burn down everyone, I guess seems a bit out of the ordinary.

"Ok are you going to spill what's going through your mind or we will only get to know the result?" Rose asked.

"That's a good question, I mean if I tell you the plan then you won't see the results as a surprise but if I don't then I will die out is stomach ache. I mean I can't keep such a huge plan a secret. It isn't that huge though." I kept in rambling while getting into the class.

I raised both my hand and slapped my cheeks. Ashley Donnavon behave yourself! You're a gang leader and the future heir of the business. Keep your emotions in control. I told myself and nodded at myself.

"Do you think she is alright. I mean she doesn't seem herself since morning." Rose whispered to Angel whom I could see nodding from my peripheral vision.

"I'm perfectly fine guys. You both need to work in your whispering. Should I start giving the senior members on whisper 101?" I groaned out and they straightened up at that.

"I hope we don't have any test today." I muttered.

"We have maths test today, don't tell me you've forgotten." Angel said disappointedly. Well that's the mother of our group.

"No let's leave the school now before anyone realizes we have come to the school." I turned around to leave and Angel stopped me by holding me back.

"I'm sure that test is like having a headshot to you." She said while I gave her a glare.

"No I haven't studied and I'm going to fail, it's a no. Now let me go and we can avoid this test." I said grumpily. Maybe my period is coming up. My mood swings are annoying me.

"Dude you're a straight A student. You have to make an effort to not pass the test. Stop making a drama and let's enter the bell is about to ring and I'm sure the nerd in you doesn't want a detention." Rose said and somehow I felt myself nodding at her words.

We three entered the classroom and sat at the front like usual. It's not like we have a choice. Nerds don't sit in the back, stereotypical.

****Lunch***

We went and took our seats at the table opposite like the first time. I would prefer not to sit with the Hastings group. The trio boys came and sat at their table and looked at us as if asking for the reason of change. I gave them a 'are you serious' look and that's all it took for them to shuffle in their seats.

His group came and they sat together with the boys. I could again feel the stares of Damien like in the hallway or I t he classes which he for some reason had all of them with me. That's a bit suspicious but he isn't that smart to figure out.

"Why is Hastings staring at you. Is there something you are not telling us?" Angel asked while Rose was staring at Luca like a piece of meat.

"Obviously not dude and Rose please stop staring at him like that in front of the whole cafeteria. Who know which of his admirer will come to give us a piece of mind." Rose looked away embarrassed from getting caught while Angel still didn't believe me.

"Rose our girl is hiding something." Well that's trouble. Rose is known as the human lie detector.

"What? What is it?"

"Our villain there is admiring our hero" Angel said without saying a name, probably to avoid eavesdroppers understand.

Rose looked around trying to understand who is Angel referring to. Is she that dumb I mean who's it's pretty clear in who's the hero and who's the villain.

"Ah, gossip, so what's there that you haven't told us yet. Is that why you had the whole creepy shit going on whole day?" Rose asked whispering.

Then I remembered the hallway incident. Something did definitely happen but it wasn't this serious.

"Other than him closing me up in the hallway the other day,no don't think we had any interaction." I said but looking at their wide eyes filled with excitement told me that wasn't something I was supposed to say if I wanted to live.

"Details now!" Rose shouted, some looked at our table specially the one by us curiously. Rose waved her hands as if  saying there's nothing to see.

I slammed my head into the table and groaned out loud. Oh God I should know by now when to keep some things to myself only.

~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

All I can say is I'm sorry for such a late update. I mean how much of a hell school can be is known to everyone.

Alright Thank You all for 5.3K reads!!
It means a lot to me!!

I love you all!!

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT !!!