What Is Your Problem

Ashley POV

I had already changed my clothes which were in my locker for purposes like this. "Ughhh, I'm gonna kill those sluts. What do they think of themselves?" I slammed my fisted hand on someone else's locker leaving a dent. "Bitch, calm down and imagine the day when they will get to know who you are."

Suddenly we heard multiple footsteps and got ready to play the nerd card but relaxed as soon as we saw who they are. Luke, Gray and Ray were running with panicked expression, hope they didn't ruin anything. "Boss we have a problem." Gray said and that made me go into full boss mode. "What happened?" I asked calmly. "Underground illegal fighting happened. Somebody is searching for AD and has broken through your locker. Good news is nothing was there but bad news is that means we have an enemy. " Ray explained.
"Did you guys check the camera?" Rose asked. "I've sent people to do so and I don't think we need to leave school grounds because if they have spy in school that person will be suspicious, cuz the way we ran to you." Luke said. "Are you guys crazy? You had the new guys at your table, what would they think? Ughh you guys need some mental check up." Angel stated.

"Let's leave before we get late for classes. Bell had already rung." I said and they nodded. We walked to our class. Did I tell you that I have already kept our all classes same because none of them will go anywhere else so it doesn't matter what we study. Everyone will be with me, I have talked to them and they were eager to keep it that way. But that doesn't mean that we 6 sit together.

Damien and his group were already there.The boys went and took their double seats and Luke was standing there with a pout. Luke took a seat and Rose went and sat beside him. Now only two seats were left one beside Damien and another beside his friend. Angel took a seat beside the boy. And I... What can I say, I obviously had to seat beside Damien while the five people whom I call my best friends were smirking at me and I glared at them. SERIOUSLY THEY PLANNED THIS!!! Ugghh why does this always happens with me.

The teacher came in and asked for the new students. Damien and his group stood up and introduced themselves and I got to know about their names.
But out of all of them I liked Kyle the most because of the way he gave introduction. "Hi I'm Kyle James and the girl with me is Lisa Chloe. All I want to say or is rather a warning is that the boys who will give a second look to her, you won't have your eyes in your sockets to look to any other girl. Thank you." The girl Lisa elbowed him and he made an 'oof' sound and grinned at her but as like everyone got his message didn't give a look to them and gulped. Even the sir was scared to look at him.

"Hey Ashley, sorry for earlier, but don't ignore me." Damien said but that doesn't mean I'm going to talk to him. I have never talked to anyone and want to keep it that way. Just like he didn't get the message, he kept on poking me. "Hey why do you wear this baggy clothes cause your definitely not fat. I mean when I poked you, my finger goes all the way to your body and it's all air inside." He said and I glared at him. "Ok sorry but you know what I mean. Right?" He asked.
"What is your problem, don't you understand if someone doesn't reply to you that means he/she doesn't want to talk to you and you should not touch a girl without her permission." I explained rather rudely. The bell ring and I left the place with a hurry.

The school ended after a long annoying day. We six met at the parking lot and went to our respective cars and left for home.