Run! it's....

Luke's POV

First they think AD is a red hair, I'm sure Rose took the call cause the voice was of hers. Thank God I messaged them! And now....

What have I done. I told my friends and my enemies that I'm a Donnavon. If she gets to know this I'm dead, this time she will definitely kill me.

"Does she know your her brother?" Gray asked and I nodded. "Parents?" Gray asked and I said no. "Now it makes sense why she is putting up with you and not killing you after all the pranks you pulled on her." Gray said more to himself. "And why she says she doesn't love him because we didn't know they were siblings and we would ship them. She got the brains bro!" Ray exclaimed.

"Mind if we ask who are the Donnavon?" Damien asked, trust me I hate this guy. It's like we all forgot they were here. "You don't know the Donnavons? They are the most rich people in California and has a daughter who has the heart of a gold but if you piss her off it will be your last day seeing the light." Gray said. "She picked us up from the road and gave us a life, she decided to share her parents love with us and we are not the only people there are more." Ray said and I felt proud of my sister.

"Who is she? She seems to be a lovely person." Damien asked. "She is the same person whom you hate." Ray grumbled and I elbowed him on the ribs. "Sorry, but we don't reveal her information. You can't find a single picture of her but everyone knows about her works. She uses a different name for it." I said.

"Anyways leave this topic. Do you know AD is going to fight today?" Ray asked. This seems to get their attention. "We need tickets and there must be a humungous crowd to see AD." I said with fake disappointment. I mean we all have to go to her fights so it's free for us always but I guess we need to buy those expensive tickets this time knowing that AD won't fight but it's a distraction.

"You guys wanna go?" I asked Damien and his group. They gave each other a look and nodded. "Fantastic!" Ray exclaimed.

Job done! ~luke
I messaged AD.

Well done!~AD
She messaged.

Ashley's POV (from before lunch)

Me, Rose and Angel were seating at an abandoned classroom. Me and Rose had switched our phones, and Angel was on her own phone.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. "Rose can you take the call as AD?" I asked to which she nodded and answered the call. "Hello A.D speaking!" She tried to make my voice and I felt like bursting into laughter but I stopped when I heard noises outside. When I looked at my friends they were already looking at the door means they're heard it too.

All it took was Angel to say "Run! It's Damien!" We three sprinted towards the windows and opened it with great difficulty but as my safety is first they made me leave first. Then came Angel and when Rose was getting out she tried to close the window but the classroom door opened. She left it like that and jumped down. We all ran like we had seen a dead person telling jokes!

By the time we reached the canteen we felt like we ran a marathon! Rose opened the door and we got inside. It looked like we were searching for someone and when we locked eyes with him we three glared. I mean this is too much he shouldn't be searching for us like he lost some precious antique family ring that has been followed through generations.