It Was Him?

Ashley's living room ^

Ashley POV

We had arrived home around half an hour ago. The boys went to get some food for lunch. As if on cue "honey we're home!" The boys shouted and we rushed down stumbling on the stairs. "Ladies slow down!" The boys exclaimed in amusement with wide eyes. We finished the Mac and cheese and sat on the couch of the living room. "Guys any news on about the locker and other shits that I should worry about?" I asked them. "Can't you just rest your ass for some moments always talking about business." Luke grumbled and all of them laughed and agreed to him. "If you were not my bro- I meant best friend , I would have definitely killed you. And I definitely have to work my ass off to keep all our futures safe." Luke's eyes widened at what I was about to say.

I took my jacket, my mask and the keys of my baby. "Guys I'm leaving you wanna join me?" I asked them. "You are not supposed to leave the house without us so I don't think we have a choice." Gray said.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°"What in the fucking hell do you mean by you were followed and caught?" I yelled at Erik

"What in the fucking hell do you mean by you were followed and caught?" I yelled at Erik. "I-I pr-promise I di-didn't tell a shit to th-them." Erik stuttered. "I don't know why I don't believe you maybe because I didn't even ask you 'did you tell anyone?'. " I mocked sarcastically if that's even possible. "Imayormaynothavetoldthemyouareagirlandhavelegalbusiness" I glared at him for talking like this and pointed my gun at him.
"I may or may not have told them you are a girl and have legal business." Erik said scared maybe even shitting his pants. "Aahh!" I looked behind pointing my gun and saw Ray screaming and raised my eyebrows at him. "Well boss, the thing is-" Ray started. "I don't have an entire day!" I shouted. "I guess you should look down" Ray grumbled. I looked down and hoped I didn't see this. You know what ERIK ACTUALLY SHITTED HIS PANTS!

"Anyways back to business- YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT WHY WOULD YOU SAY THEM THIS! At least tell me you know their name, and I swear if you only gave information and did not take any this is going to be you last fucking day and you have no family for me to worry about." I completed and he bowed down that means he only gave away info. Ughh why is my life so fucked up! "I just know that his name was Lewis and their boss's name was something like Dam and surname was Has-" Before he could finish I shoot him in between his eyes.
Oh and before he could die I showed him my real face and wore my mask again before someone else sees it.

"Everyone leave!" Luke's voice boomed into the silent room and everyone scrambled out. "What the fuck Ashley, why would you shoot him, he was about to say something!" Luke shouted at me. "First remember who's the boss, second lower your damn voice there are people outside the door and I'm damn sure I don't sound like a guy and third I got what I needed. He released important information about me and he needed to die so that nobody else dares to cross me." I said rather calmly the second one sure cause Rose, Angel and Ray to snicker and Luke to glare at them.
"Your highness may I get to know what you got from all that stutter and rubbish talking, wait he wasn't even finished talking, he was about to say the name." Luke said. "Whatever, now tell me did you get any information about Damien Hastings?" I asked them. "Ashley do not change the fucking topic." Luke screamed and I sighed. When will this dipshit learn. "It was him wasn't it?" Gray asked and I nodded smiling. "Sometimes I really think why Luke is my second hand and not Gray?" This cause all of them to chuckle and Luke to glare again. But suddenly like they understood what Gray and I meant they turned towards us. "Y-you mean Damien did this." Everyone was shocked would be an understatement. "Y-yes di-dipshit. And. I have a great surprise for him." I mocked him and gave them an evil smirk for which they mirrored mine.