17. Burgers or pizza?

Ashley POV

After I told them the story, which was a very bad idea since they won't stop squealing.

"I can't believe you hid such an important information from us." Angel shouted gaining a lot of attention.

"Have you forgotten who he's to me?" I whispered harshly and they both slumped down the chair as they realized their mistake.

"He wants to kill you as well as has some sort of attraction but he doesn't that's you he has that for." Rose was mumbling something that went up top of head.

"That was an in the moment thing. Doesn't really have to scrutinize that thing and make up this theory." I told them. Yes we had something before but it's better not to assume that we will have that again as we were just two children, I guess.

"What's with all the shouting then sadness and then all lost looks on your faces?" Ray asked coming to us.

"Well..." Angel started excitedly but one pointy look from me, she knew better than to open her damn mouth.

"Well I don't want to do classes anymore but then I realized that I have a test today so I can't really skip the class. Then I started to think of a way to skip class tomorrow." Rose covered up and I gave her a thankful nod. These boys were overly protective of us and I didn't really want a drama. I have my plate full.

"Did you guys forget you guys have to pretend to be two goody shoes? A nerd?" Ray asked us amusedly.

"Why couldn't we be some bad girl's?" Angel whined. This girl can sometimes be too much of a child to handle.

"Maybe because then we would be the prime suspect of working with AD. Or have you forgotten that as well?" I told her sarcastically.

"Alright we don't want a fight to break so let's go on with our classes. We will meet at the house?" Ray questioned the last part to which we all nodded and left as the bell rang.

*****
We all reached home, all of them has a spare room in this huge house, so we all went to freshen up.

"Burgers or pizza?" Gray asked like the responsible person he is. He is the parent figure of our group taking care of us. He would make sure we eat and are on time for everything.

Everyone chose burger because we have been eating way to much pizza that it's becoming crazy. I hope mom never finds out about me piling up on junk foods. I would have to start arranging my own funeral.

After getting cleaned up, we all went to the dining room. By now the whole house was empty except the six of us. I sat on the head as usual, except when my dad is here he takes that seat.

"So what is the plan?" Luke asked with Rose on his lap. They both have something going on but they won't make it official. I could see they both have stopped fooling around but I think presently this is a game of ego. Who would go down first kinda thing. Childish? I know.

"The plan is taken care of. All you guys need to do is pretend to be normal and everything is going to be fine." I told them.

"Well shouldn't we know?" Angel asked hesitantly because she's been getting my bad side all day.

"Yeah but this is a surprise. I would prefer that to be a surprise for myself but I unfortunately know how it is going to be played out. So be happy that this isn't a bad one." They all nodded unsure but since it is not something bad, they can control themselves from knowing.

We all talked about the gang and our life. Something we don't usually get the time to do, we are so busy that we sometimes forget that we are some highschool teenagers who have every right to enjoy themselves. All we do is gang work or learn the hands in our legal business.

After everyone left, I got to my room and fixed everything preparing to record a video. I wore my signature clothes and the mask. I locked the room and turned off the lights making sure my bathroom light is on that will allow a ray of light to pass through.

I fixed a camera on a stand and recorded myself.

"Hola! ¿como estas?" I greeted and gave a pause wondering which language should I continue with. My Spanish is now kind of worn out from not using much.

"Well to be honest I didn't want to bother you with your son's childish antics but I need something from you. Damien Hastings thinks I'm his enemy and he's been taking my men out. I don't appreciate that and I think that is a breach of contract isn't it?" I haven't really prepared a speech so whatever is coming to my mind is what I'm speaking.

"You might be wondering what contract as in sure you don't recognize me, but to assure you, you know me very well. It's just we lost contact, if I say in brief. I just want you to warn your son from keeping his paws of my land. I would hate to kill him myself." I told him.

"Now as the awesome person I am, I'm going to introduce me after finishing my boring threatening speech. Though I think this is not that threatening. I mean if you remember me then this is nothing to what you know me as, papa Robert." I blew a two finger kiss and saluted to him. He will now know what I'm talking about.

******
A/N : well I'm sorry for a late update again. Hope you like this chapter though.

And thanks to all of you, who likes this shitty story.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!!