5. Metamorphosis

⚠️Offensive languages warning
---------------------------------------------------

(Approx 7/8 years ago)

Zo entered the president's room.

The president said, "Zo, come! You just come from Korea, sorry, but I have a job for you. They are some wicked thugs. There are 7 of them."

Zo nodded, "Got it."

The president passed envelope as usual. "One by one killing will be risky. You can take 7 thugs together, right?
Those thugs use blunt weapons and know the only street fight. It's a residential place. I can't let anyone roam around the area too much, it may seem suspicious. So we didn't get lots of info yet. So it will be best if you do it."

Zo said with a smirk, "Why some thugs?"

The president said, "Well, our client's daughter is a victim. They couldn't go to the police. As they may slip from the police's hand or their gang may attack them again or they can still attack them for revenge after coming back from jail. So it's better to just wipe them out from the world.
I heard that they always disturb the locals, so everyone will be happy if they are gone, and if we did that no one will suspect who did that."

Zo nodded and left with the envelope. She got the photos of the 'targets' and the location inside it.

She decided to visit the place before the operation. She dressed up differently, not her uniform.

She was looking around the area and pretended to search for a beauty salon. A beauty salon is a place for girls' gossiping. She hoped that she will gather some valuable information.

When she was returning, a bike came pass her and snatched her purse. With a huge laughing sound they waved the purse at her.

Zo smirked a little spotting the target, "It's a good day."

She follows them seeing the bike ran into an alleyway.

After a few turns, she found those guys stopped by a wall, talking something and her purse in their hand. She lighted a cigarette and was watching them.
"Should I hunt them now? But it's just 4 of them."

After a few moments, She dropped the cigarette and killed the fire and walked towards them.

Suddenly she was pulled out from the street.
It was too unpredictable that she couldn't stop it. She felt it on the very last moment and snapped as a reflex.
She looked at the person.

It's an average office guy, poor face, worried eyes, very young. Probably younger than Zo.

The guy dragged her between the gap of two houses and put a finger on his lips. He peeped to see those thugs.

"What d - fQ!"

The guy showed something in gestures, Zo didn't understand anything.

"What? Speak! Why did you drag me here?" Zo asked, she was irritated.
"Is he mute or something?"

She decided to hear him.

The guy again vulgarly moved his hands that could mean, 'that those guys are dangerous, don't go.'

"........."

Zo found it funny. She decided to take information about them.
She took out her phone and typed something and showed him, thinking, "Who knows if he can hear me or not!"

"Tell me what you are trying to say. Type it on your phone."
Zo wrote.

The guy kind of shocked as someone willing to hear him. Everyone mostly shooed him or pity him as he is mute.