29. There is No Darkness in My Eyes

{Chapter contains Sexual activities}

"If it's your body, then I'll say the dirtiest thing is the most beautiful."

As their bodies start tensing, Sean opens his fly and tears Yibo's shirt's button and goes for his trouser.

Taking out both of their members out, Sean rubs them together in full force.

Yibo lets his member in Sean's palm and closes his fist around Sean's fist.

Some sweet-dirty pleasure twitching inside the body being rubbed there...and they love it.
Soon, one-liners of sperm release out and squeeze the semi painful droplets of orgasm.

With some huffing, they lie on together, in the small place in the car - together up and down.

"I'll keep loving (bodily) you till the sun opens its eyes..." Sean says and kisses Yibo, without stopping his hands business. Their over sensitive parts become rock hard, revealing blue veins around them.

Sean kisses Yibo dearly again.

They break the kiss as some saliva drops from their mouth. Yibo takes the lead to give Sean some pleasure.

Sean goes back to his seat. Yibo takes Sean's member and rubs it. Nibbling the tip of it, Yibo slowly touches his tongue on it...very patiently making Sean impatient...on the wall of the tensed member who is not ready to bend, forming a solid rock.

As his right hand is grabbing the portion, Yibo's other hand follows the lines of Sean's waist and reaches his bum, Yibo strokes the curve there with his thin fingers like chopsticks.

"Ahyynn!" A soft moan comes out of Sean's mouth making him embarrassed. Closing the eyes, he says, "When you became these naughty Yibo?"

He suddenly grabs Yibo's face, when his member is still inside Yibo's mouth...

"Did you fuck anyone, when I wasn't there??"

"Ghff"

"What?? Tell me!"

Yibo can't move his tongue while eating his solid member, he couldn't give a satisfactory answer to Sean.

"You'll get punished. Yibo." Sean says and presses Yibo's head more.
Yibo suddenly feels the area in his mouth has decreased. It's more tighter now.

Monster Sean!

"Why it feels like this in your mouth? Please hurry.. gimme more!" Sean speaks. His fingers dig Yibo's skin making some red marks on Yibo's body. But it doesn't hurt for some reason...

With Yibo's play, it doesn't take much for Sean to fill Yibo's mouth.
Yibo takes out the member from his mouth, the fluid comes out with it.

Sean hurriedly grabs Yibo's mouth and lift it up. Sean wipes his lips with his fingers.
Sean pulls down Yibo's lower lip. Letting the fluid run over his body...

He rubs Yibo's face very gently with the back of his palm ...with so much love. Like he is making an idol's face on the clay.

Why is he so gentle today?

Well, Even you're holding the toughest diamond, you can't handle it roughly.

He doesn't want his precious piece to get destroyed or get pain or scratch from now on... He can't help but care for him more and more...

"Yibo~"

"What?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to call your name. Name of the person I love most."