14. You Are Impossible to Replace

[Bad language and violence triggered.
The contents mentioned here are not real.]
~~~~~~~~~~~

While K was worriedly checking unconscious Sean, the doctor took out a Mobile phone. Someone like K will never miss the keypad tones of a phone. And seeing him, trying to contact the police or whoever made her angry.

She pointed the gun towards the doctor, "who gave you permission to use mobile?" She yelled in anger.

The nurses and the medical staff cried out.

"These crying bitches!!!!" It irritated her the most and she fired the gun and killed them. Those bodies dropped on the floor making blood marks on the wall.

"I thought I'll let you live. Because you helped Sean. But, you don't deserve to live." She said to the doctor.

"Stop!" The doctor shouted. He was frightened but still spoke, "We doctors save lives, we also tried our best to save the person you brought. But you are still killing our men mercilessly, this is a crime. You're a monster, I won't tolerate it anymore. You should be punished by the law."

K halted for a moment, then laughed out.
"Hahahahaha..... Huh! Doctors save lives. Doctor talks about the law and justice...huhh! Where was the law when that doctor raped my mother the day after my birth? And when she was killed and I was thrown to the dustbin? Did he not take money from the asshole who fucked my mother????
The law? The justice? It's making my blood boil. You damn bloody rotten creatures !" She spilt on the floor and pulled the trigger.

Khch!

No bullet came out, only empty sound, as she used all of them.

The doctor smirked. "I'll call the police. Wait until then."

"You think, you can stop me? Just because this fucking toy didn't work?" K said hatefully and looked around. Then a smile played on her eyes.

She walked out and brought Fire-extinguisher from the corner of the corridor and rushed towards the doctor like an angry beast.
"Eehhhhaaaaaaaaah!!!"

She banged his head, and he dropped on the ground, blood flowed in a line.

At that time, someone appeared at the door. Strangely, she didn't hear anything.

She looked back.
He was an old person, wearing traditional Chinese dress. He was smiling mysteriously.

"You're quite special. Wanna join hand?"

"Why do I?" She cross-questioned him.

"I need you.
Don't worry. You'll get whatever you need. You and your friend's safety will be my responsibility."

"Why would I believe you?" K asked again.

"Ask me anything, I'll try to satisfy your enquiries." The old man said.

"Who are you? What do you do? Why do you want to help us? Didn't you come to kill us? Who send you?" K threw a bunch of questions at him.

"Right, right! I should introduce myself first. I was so excited to recruit you that I forgot the basic thing. Shall we sit somewhere? You've got a lot of questions..." The old man spoke.

"No. Get straight to the point, old hag!" K said roughly holding her waist with two hands. The guys behind the old man wanted to charge on K for her language but the old man stopped them.

The old laughed. "Ok. My name is Hong Yi. But they call me 'Guardian'. I have opium business. I also sell tea worldwide."

"I'm not interested to join your shitty business," K replied.