23. You Are Not Only One With History

⚠️The content is intended for mature audiences as it contains sexuality and nudity, mental health topics, physical and mental abuse, physical violence, blood, cursing or profanity.
If you are not ok with it, restrict yourself from reading it. The chapter is a little creepier than the previous one. Do not read if you are eating or just finished eating or going to eat.
You have been warned.⚠️

🆘The theme of the story does not glorify the things, it's sole purpose is to show how cruel and sick these are and how people became victim of it... Everything will be cleared at the end, hope you will understand and not 'Report' the story until I finish.

__________________________________________

Years ago. Korea.
Vintage page colour recommended.

Splendid hall room. People dancing, singing, chatting, laughing. Anything barely bothers him at all.
The boy on the corner, probably 10 years old, wearing a good dress, feeling bored. Another boy in his age tried to talk to him but he only looked at him blankly and the next moment, he took his eyes back.

The other boy cursed him and left.

Those who were serving drinks, put some juice in front of him. He kept staring at it. After a while, he took a tissue from the table, dip in the juice, and thrust his mouth. He chewed that and even swallowed it.

"Eric!!! Son? Eric?" Some woman's voice was heard. The boy looked in the direction.

"Oh, there you are... Look an uncle wants to see you..."  His mother said and another man appeared from her behind.

He has a big body, sharp cruel eyes and a creepy smile on a fair face.
His eyes scrutinized the boy then his eyes sparkled with joy.

"Greet him!" His mother pinched on his shoulder.

"My name is Eric Phi. Nice to meet you, sir." The boy said in a timid voice.

The guy came closer and took him in his lap. "You have a jewel, Mrs Phi. I want him."

"Hahaha, Mr Liu I didn't know you joke like that! Why don't you say you want me..." The woman said, "I'm so lonely after my husband left us last year. It's very hard to raise a son all by myself." She leans on his body, revealing her cleavage little more.

"Your husband's Company was caught bankrupt and he committed suicide right?" Mr Liu said.

"Yes. sniff sniff. I didn't know any of this. What's my fault? and what's my son's fault, tell me, Mr Liu... sniff sniff..." The woman said and pretended to rub her eyes with a handkerchief.

"Don't worry. I like your son." Mr Liu put the boy and said, "Let's meet sometime."

"Sure. I'll be waiting for your call, Mr Liu," The Woman said and smiled. Her tears dried instantly.

.....

The woman and the son were returning home. They sat in a cab.

"Eric, what do you think of this uncle? Isn't he great? He is even better than your father.
Your father planned us to rot in street - if I didn't hang on a wealthy man, our life is over. I can't go to parties and have fun...all need lots of money.

Eric, do you know? The uncle you met is the Chairman of big companies. He has a company in Korea and even in China.
He seemed to get liking in you. Always behave well, oky? Though he is married and have two daughters in China. He will stay with us, here in Korea. I heard his wife is in hospital anyway. She may die anytime."