40. The Last Gasp Of Peace

⚠️This chapter contains depictions that may be upsetting for some readers. Viewer discretion is advised.

.........................................

Days past. No news of Yibo.

That day, Sean takes bath after three days. He is sitting on the bed, wearing a shot and drying his hair with a towel.

"Sean." K calls and Sean looks at her.

K's serious face suddenly altered, "Oh, Sean... You came back after so many days.. got no time to look at me?" She says in a flirty tone and comes at Sean. She takes off her shirt and skirt leaving her innerwear only.

Bending one leg between Sean's legs she touches Sean's bare body.

"What are you-" As Sean opens his mouth, she presses her lips with his, and pushes Sean on the bed forcefully. Off-guard and surprised Sean couldn't do much.
She takes a thin blanket with her left hand and covers themselves.

Sean struggles and asks angrily, "What's the meaning of this?"

K presses Sean hard on the bed and covers his mouth with her palm, "sshhhh! We can only talk this way."

"What do you mean?" Sean looks at her with questioning eyes.

"Someone is following you... actually, I think every one of us under Eric's eyes." She says.

"How do you know?"

"I'm not sure how they are tailing us...I felt it. Girl's sixth sense, you know! For my case, I'm sure because I find a bug in my dress. They can hear whatever we are saying. I didn't pick it out they will find out that we've found out that their spying. They are sure to close by."

Sean doesn't think of it before. He says, "That means he is expecting us to go to him."

K nods and says, "Don't discuss anything through our phones either. There could be bugs or cams in our house, dresses anywhere. It's not like Zo's office where they've put the sensor." K whispers.

"Got it. They'll be our link to reach Eric. Wait for me to kill you." Sean says.
She smirks at his comment and sits up and the blanket falls.

Sean, while still wearing his shots, takes his dress and checks thoroughly. And like K, he also finds a small device attached near his collar.

Sean nods at her, she smirks as she puts on her dress again.

"Fucker. Get ready to die." He says in his mind. "They are too clever to hide from my eyes. Or I guess my brain is more occupied with Yibo's thoughts."

K's voice is heard, "I'm all yours." (I'll be by your side to help you)

He wears the dress as it is. Speaks K, "I'll visit Soma." K nods.

They leave the room, expecting the spy to follow them.

And they did.

~•~

"Zo, someone came to meet you"

"Who?"

"A detective."

Zo's shrinks her eyes.

"He said he is enquiring about an unsolved case, that has grown in China. And now came to Korea, to talk to the persons who came to Korea at that time." Amy reports.

Zo looks at Mr Kang. Then both move to the room to meet him.

Zo enters the room where the detective is sitting.