32. Beastly Brotherhood

[The chapter contains adult theme and situations like Blood, Fighting, bad language.]
_-------------------------------------------_

Sean runs this way to that on that violet-red eerie light, where he meets the green light, he sees Eric is standing.
He is drinking from a bottle.
*glug* *glug* *glug*

"Ahhhh!"
He releases a satisfactory breath then looks at Sean.
"Hi!"

Sean doesn't reply. Eric throws the empty wine bottle on a side with a *clunk* sound.

Wiping his lips, Eric throws a dirty smirk at Sean. "Bastard, find your way here too asshole!"

Sean says, "If you were not hiding here, dickhead! I didn't need to come, motherfucker."

"Who is hiding? Do you think I fear you,? You came here when no one is with me. Bitch!"

"I just wanted to fight you without hindrance."

"Let's do it then!"

"Hah!!"

Eric runs toward Sean. Sean is also ready. Both fights at the same pace and like they are having fun. Eric hits, Sean defends, or Sean hits Eric blocks. Sometimes both got hit on the face while reading each other moves predicting the next.

"Oho, I didn't know you can fight close range too," Sean says.

"What made you think I'm all guns and bullets?"
Eric smirks.

Sean suddenly grips Eric's and pulls him closer, his left-hand hits his face. Eric saw this coming, he took the hit, and when he find Sean's torso is open, he kicks on his stomach.

It hurts but Sean swallow the hit and he kicks Eric's leg. He falls.

"I'm in good mood, I'll kill you tonight," Eric says while standing up. A smile cast on his face.

"So bad, I'm also in good mood today. Do you know? We are fighting together...again....and for winning this time." Sean says and chuckles.

"Who is fighting with you?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"...." Eric blocks a hit, then speaks, "Yea."

Those stupids rush at each other, Sean grabs Eric's waist and flips him. His head hits the ground. It hurts like hell as blood comes out.

Eric pulls himself out of Sean. Before he gets back his balance, Sean kicks him hard and his back hits the wall.

Sean runs at him and throws back to back jabs until his hair turned red.

On the other side.

Yibo who was searching for Eric reaches the room Eric was. He took a different way but reached the same place.
But he is gone. Other rooms were closed so he understands this is the room Eric was in.
Only a pale boy with golden eyes was laying on the bed.

"Excuse me," Yibo says and searches the room.

The boy rotates and looks at Yibo, who can talk to him with such politeness?

But Yibo didn't find Eric.
He looks at the boy, but he knows he doesn't know anything, or won't tell.

But the boy was looking at him...so he halts.

"Huh?"

"Are you searching for Master?"

"You mean Eric Phi? Yes." Yibo says.