36. Filthy Heaven

⚠️The chapter contains extreme sexual abuse, rape, blood, torture, FGM, deaths. That may disturb the readers, in that case, please skip the first part of the story.
Don't read if you are in public, or while eating, or just ate or came from a holy place and not alone at this moment. ⚠️
-----------------------------------------------------------

<Page colour black ⚫>
⚠️ Don't neglect the warning. You can skip the part. But I'll write. It's the author's job.
-----------------×-----------------

Eric Phi sips on his drink, half lying on his bed, two girls on his two sides.

But his eyes are stuck on his phone, where Wang Yibo's picture is glittering.

He smirks and puts down his glass and mobile, he goes forward to a girl to use her. He sucks his skin on his nape, she giggles as it tickles. With some slurps sound, he slowly eats her while the other girl hugs him and slowly reaches his lower body parts.

He can't sleep on an empty bed. All his childhood- adolescence - adulthood he was bounded with the smell of cum-piss-alcohol at bedtime. No matter if it was his mother, when she joins him after the chairman went out and pressed his head on her breasts. Or when Eric himself got his father's treatment and fall asleep like this.

"Ah, do a good job. Make good use of your tongue, huh??" He says as he focuses on the earlier girl, he plays with his breasts, she makes some moaning sounds. He presses them more while biting her skin and made deep red marks that sure hurt.

He changes his body position to get ready to enter inside the girl. The girl lied in front of this. He makes the other girl lift her butt in front of him while he thrusts his member to another girl and starts fingering to another.

He slaps hard on their back and keeps torturing them to make it a rough job. They start shouting in pain.
And the more they shout, he gets the more fun.

"Not this...not this...I want more fun.. bring me the boy... I'll worship you...ah.ahhhh.. where are you?"

He suddenly drags one of their head backwards and enters his member inside her mouth and shakes her head vertically, it hits her throat, she got no scope to breathe.

Cringggg cringggg

Suddenly his bedside cordless land phone rings. Old red land phones. Because this is romantic.

"Here it is!" He jumps over the phone and takes the receiver near his ear.

"Sir, we failed to catch him."

"What? I didn't permit you to lose him!!!!!"

"Sorry Sir, Sean was with him all the time and they roamed in crowded places. If we tried to overpower them, it could bring a huge ..... Sorry, Sir!"

"Sorry, my ass! You dogs deserve to rot in prison." He throws the receiver. The girls are sitting quietly in front of him.

He suddenly grabs one of their's hair and makes her lie on her chest and he climbs over her and enters his member into her from behind. He thrusts with monstrous power. The more he thrust, the more he pulls her hair, shouts and slaps her back.

She is straggling in pain with her hands and legs but he doesn't stop, his anger is boiling up.

"Hey, shout more you trash. Can't do any good thing, rotten bitches!!!" He screams as he thrusts more, this time from down. But it wasn't satisfactory enough. He bends to open his bedside cupboard's drawer and pulls out a knife.
The girl is gasping and her eyes turn dazy, she couldn't even see and then her head is cut down and rolls beside her body.