17. Sinking Suspicion

That day, Yibo didn't go back home. Not even the next day morning.

He is in a foul mood since then. Not even his buddies dare to approach him.

Yibo doesn't meet Ms Kim either.

But she keeps making rampage in the room. Banging door too hard with her head, or kick the wall. Someone outside of the room could never stay without being irritated after those sounds.

Yibo's eyes are already red for lack of sleep. He is very angry with himself. And on Zo.

The police are searching for who entered the victim's room but clears all the fingerprints from the room.

Was the person from the other side try to kill Mr Oh or the helper of the sniper? The police are searching for him everywhere.

Not to say, enemy-party also come to know of Yibo.

Yibo's life and Seanian's future on line.

Failure after failure... Yibo can't stay still. He used to be a timid cool-headed person. But those days are gone.

That night, Mr Kim's crying with banging sound made Yibo lost control of his cool. Yibo throws whatever he gets in front of him in anger and steps towards the room Ms Kim is put.

His buddies gasp.

Yibo opens the door. Looks at Ms Kim.

She is sitting on the floor after getting tired of hitting the door and hurting herself. Mumbling, "Let me go. I don't wanna die. Let me go."

With the furious face of Yibo, she gets shocked and starts crying harder.

Yibo hates crying. But it somehow brings his cool back. She is full of brushes and cuts, bleeding marks.

He goes to her, takes her from the floor and puts her on the bed. He goes out of the room and asks his buddies for some Band-Aids. As they bought them, he again goes back to Ms Kim and sits beside her bed.

He takes her hand and puts on some Band-Aid slowly. She is still hiccupping and looking fearfully at Yibo.

Yibo puts Band-Aids on her hands, arms, legs, forehead.

She doesn't object to seeing Yibo's cold dead eyes but hiccupping and crying continually. Yibo's silence is scary even though he is helping her.

Then Yibo gives a death glare. "Why did not you eat?"

"......."

"I asked you something.... Answer me!!!!!!" Yibo shouts.

Ms Kim's heartbeat stops for a moment. She never saw angry Yibo. Very meekly she replies, "I don't wanna."

"How dare you waste food!!!!!!" Yibo shouts again.

The next moment, Yibo understands he is threatening her. Yibo may not has a bad intention but she is still a respected person, a teacher of Eian's school and Wang Yibo forcefully keeping her captive.

Yibo changes his tone.

"Please eat from now on. If you want different foods, tell me." He says and rubs his eyes.

She doesn't reply.

He drops on the previous chair, resting his face on his palm. Doesn't know what to do or say.

Some silent moments passed.

"You must be a criminal. This is your hideout, right? You gang up to do bad things, right???" Ms Kim shouts back now.